Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

This ha happend to me twice in my life. The 1st time I was chilling w this girl for about two weeks, was w her at a party. As I was leaving with her man and 5 of his boys jumped me lol....oh well u would think lesson leaned. Did it again a couple months and the girl i was w wanted to leave her man for me but I couldn't w her cuz if she did that her Bf, who is to say she would do that to me ya know, ESP no matter how hot she is, do it and don't catch feelings.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

i've done it multiple times.. with that said karma is a beast.

05'

rolled both of ankles which put me on crutches and my car got hit twice.. every time we hooked up something went wrong

08'

RENTAL CAR got hit
was robbed of about 10gs of electronics

after that I was done. way too many fish in the sea.

You only had bad luck because you didnt tell their current bf's that they were skeezers. I promise, that's where you messed up!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

i've done it multiple times.. with that said karma is a beast.

05'

rolled both of ankles which put me on crutches and my car got hit twice.. every time we hooked up something went wrong

08'

RENTAL CAR got hit
was robbed of about 10gs of electronics

after that I was done. way too many fish in the sea.

You only had bad luck because you didnt tell their current bf's that they were skeezers. I promise, that's where you messed up!
laugh.gif

Just curious, are you going to base your decision off of what the majority of the people say in this thread?

And another thing, if you had to ask what you should do? Maybe you shouldn't. Just my opinion.

People who are in this situation and choose the route of smashing make up their mind pretty quick, if you aren't the type to be about that and hesitate. You may regret it. Up to you though homie.

Just curious, are you going to base your decision off of what the majority of the people say in this thread?

And another thing, if you had to ask what you should do? Maybe you shouldn't. Just my opinion.

People who are in this situation and choose the route of smashing make up their mind pretty quick, if you aren't the type to be about that and hesitate. You may regret it. Up to you though homie.

Back
Top Bottom