Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

"call me when y'all break up."
This.

I don't respect people who cheat, nor people who sleep with someone knowing they have a significant other. Don't see how you guys do it. Straight disrespectful.
so its my fault he doesnt have his girl on check?

This.

I don't respect people who cheat, nor people who sleep with someone knowing they have a significant other. Don't see how you guys do it. Straight disrespectful.
so its my fault he doesnt have his girl on check?

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Kung Pao kitty is waay better than bean or collard green kitty, do it bro.

I mean she did come up to you, not like you tryin steal another mans woman.

Which race is that?
laugh.gif
and I say don't do it homie.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Kung Pao kitty is waay better than bean or collard green kitty, do it bro.

I mean she did come up to you, not like you tryin steal another mans woman.

Which race is that?
laugh.gif
and I say don't do it homie.

I could never do something like this because i'm a big believer in Karma and if I did do something like this I feel that I would always be looking over my shoulder and suspecting something is up in a deeper relationship I might have down the road.

These types of acts follow you around like ghosts, because you probably end up feeling some type of false ego/bravado of having slayed one wench and moving on to another.

But then again this is just me and Karma isn't a testable scientific tangible object.

If your going to do it atleast protect yourself.

This.

I could never do something like this because i'm a big believer in Karma and if I did do something like this I feel that I would always be looking over my shoulder and suspecting something is up in a deeper relationship I might have down the road.

These types of acts follow you around like ghosts, because you probably end up feeling some type of false ego/bravado of having slayed one wench and moving on to another.

But then again this is just me and Karma isn't a testable scientific tangible object.

If your going to do it atleast protect yourself.

This.

This.

This.

I've done it. I didn't initiate it, she came on to me If she's acting like that their relationship doesn't mean !!#+ anyway.

Should have left it alone though. It created unnecessary bs.

I've done it. I didn't initiate it, she came on to me If she's acting like that their relationship doesn't mean !!#+ anyway.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

I've done it. I didn't initiate it, she came on to me If she's acting like that their relationship doesn't mean *%$+ anyway.

This is pretty much the reason why I don't think it is worth it. You never know if you're going to get away with something like this and who knows what type of person the boyfriend is. You'll pretty much get caught in the cross fire. But more to blame then anyone is the girl. She's the one that is really playing with fire more so then anyone.

Back
Top Bottom