Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

"call me when y'all break up."
This.

I don't respect people who cheat, nor people who sleep with someone knowing they have a significant other. Don't see how you guys do it. Straight disrespectful.
Well said sir.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

"call me when y'all break up."
This.

I don't respect people who cheat, nor people who sleep with someone knowing they have a significant other. Don't see how you guys do it. Straight disrespectful.
Well said sir.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

do it. ive done it plenty times, but dont be shocked if u encounter sum negative consequences when her bf finds out. ive actually been shot at over this
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

you dudes are outrageous. you are actually suggesting another person to do sometrhing, that you got shot at for doing.
30t6p3b.gif

disgusting post

do it. ive done it plenty times, but dont be shocked if u encounter sum negative consequences when her bf finds out. ive actually been shot at over this
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

you dudes are outrageous. you are actually suggesting another person to do sometrhing, that you got shot at for doing.
30t6p3b.gif

disgusting post

I've been in this position a lot since I've been single. I usually find out they have boyfriends after the fact, but oh well. I'd say go for it. Worst case scenario, the boyfriend will have a good reason to break up with her. They're bound to end soon any way.

I've been in this position a lot since I've been single. I usually find out they have boyfriends after the fact, but oh well. I'd say go for it. Worst case scenario, the boyfriend will have a good reason to break up with her. They're bound to end soon any way.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

disgusting post

u know wat, u right. i apologize, dont do it op

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

disgusting post

JaysRcrak wrote:

eashawty wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

disgusting post

Sorry if I came across super over-zealous about your post, but I am a firm believer in helping other people not make the same mistakes that I have made.
so, for that, I too apologize.

JaysRcrak wrote:

eashawty wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

disgusting post

Sorry if I came across super over-zealous about your post, but I am a firm believer in helping other people not make the same mistakes that I have made.
so, for that, I too apologize.

My dude @*%* everything is sight... once you get old and gray... you'll be lucky your penis still works for you to play with.

My dude @*%* everything is sight... once you get old and gray... you'll be lucky your penis still works for you to play with.

I was in a similar situation once, but I refused to do anything with her until she broke up with her man.
Even after she did, my conscience was giving me a hard time. Never ended up doing anything with her.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

disgusting post

laugh.gif
Come on EShawn, you didn't see what you were doing there.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

disgusting post

laugh.gif
Come on EShawn, you didn't see what you were doing there.

I was in a similar situation once, but I refused to do anything with her until she broke up with her man.
Even after she did, my conscience was giving me a hard time. Never ended up doing anything with her.

Back
Top Bottom