Hawaii Becomes First State to Raise Smoking Age to 21

"Not really a smoker"

How does that work lol?

U smoke a newport sometimes after the blunt?

Yeah, actually. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
well looks like I'm never going to hawaii
because i can't afford the airfare

Last edited:
Lol.

Well in regards to the law....i think everybody knows that if you really want sumthin and youre underage there is a way to get it. I mean think about how many underage kids drink and smoke.

But i think ANYTHING to deter smoking is def a positive even if it has the slightest effect. There is def a change going on with how people view smoking cigarettes i think.....i used to smoke newports daily (started the same way many people did.....) but i quit becuz i was just like "wtf am i doing this for" lol.

I got no problem with smokers tho.....lord knows we all have vices.

Funny (yet only loosely related) story: 

A friend of mine travels a lot for work.  At the beginning of 2015 he spent a week in London for a trade show.  As a man who very much enjoys his drink, he spent a lot of time in the bars near his hotel room.  The problem is that the drinking age in England is 16.  He said every bar reminded him of a terrible high school party.  He went into the experience with the mindset of "I wish America would lower the drinking age" and left wishing that they would raise the drinking age to 27 
laugh.gif

Was a pretty heavy smoker for years, but have been clean for months now. Yeah, I'll smoke if I drink occassionally, but haven't bought a pack for myself since I stopped cold turkey. :pimp:

New York Has to be the next for 21 no question Nyc prices are $11-$13 a pack

Last edited:
My dad started smoking when he was 8 years old

He would walk along the road and find "snipes" that people had thrown out

Back
Top Bottom