HAWAII IN THE BCS !!!!!!!!!!!

I would hate to see Hawaii taking up a spot for a team from a real conference

Hawaii is a joke, see yall in Gainesville next year

Slow your roll with the Hawaii talk, they still need to win their next game.

It's a tough call with Hawaii, because it's really hard for them to play the big teams, because no one wants to go out there, so it's tough to sayif they're really as good as a lot of people say.

I guess it'll be a real way to tell when they play Florida next year.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Hawaii is just like Texas Tech, pass a #!%* load of times and hope you outscore the other team at the end of the day. Brennan= Kliff Kingsbury
Exactly. If Texas Tech played the 119th ranked schedule in the country, they'd be undefeated as well. That offense doesn't work againstlegitimate competition.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

82e6e380-f395-400e-9e3b-e5038bdb2016.jpg

devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hawaii is just like tOSU having a chance to get into the title game they basically are backing into the game, but I guess if I were them I would take it anywayI could. But really if it wasn't for the fact that so many teams have been upset this season Hawaii would have never reached the 12 spot. If Hawaii hadthis same season last year they would still be on the outside looking in at the BCS because there just wasn't this many teams falling off.

And as far as the Boise St. vs. Oklahoma game OU was a mediocre team who many thought were overrated the whole season with a new QB who never really played toomuch. While Boise was pretty dominating and seemed to have all the momentum and the experience. The only thing that gave people the idea that it was a bigupset is the fact that OU is a big name school from a BCS conference and Boise is a rather new player on the Div. 1 scene.

Originally Posted by raw120

hawaii is coming to gainesville next year
they will still put up a lot of points on you guys if your D doesnt get any better. your still gonna win the game by a good margin but theirbackup looked good against nevada or whoever it was

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by raw120

hawaii is coming to gainesville next year
they will still put up a lot of points on you guys if your D doesnt get any better. your still gonna win the game by a good margin but their backup looked good against nevada or whoever it was

But who would be throwing the ball the receivers maybe coming back but isn't Graunke a Sr? And after that it's all no names unless you followHawaii HS football. And I think Florida could easily put up 70-90 pts with Tebow running all over the D of Hawaii.

Back
Top Bottom