MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Kinfolk Kinfolk harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx Master Zik Master Zik

Points taken and generally agreed with. Tiger absolutely was not obligated to participate. I wouldn’t have either because there’s nothing to gain especially given the nature of the situation.

It’s clear why one might refer to them as bitter or having an axe to grind but that doesn’t mean their accounts are exaggerated or inaccurate. Both things can be true.

The most applicable quote here is “There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.” While parts of the framing and delivery may have be sensationalized, at its core, I don’t think any of the testimonies were that unreasonable, alleged “axe to grind” or not. The only issue is that we didn’t get the other side which we can’t necessarily blame HBO for.

Regardless, I enjoyed getting to learn more about his upbringing, how he was molded and how we operated.

My body is READY for this Denzel joint on Friday doe :pimp:

The Little Things looks real good.

Never heard of jared leto being a method actor until he was staying in character during suicide squad. :lol:

Wonder if he stayed in character off camera or denzel was like ease up a little bit or he understood that's how the guy gotta prepare to give his best performance.

Def expecting the movie to be fire with 3 oscar winners.

The Little Things looks real good.

Never heard of jared leto being a method actor until he was staying in character during suicide squad. :lol:

Wonder if he stayed in character off camera or denzel was like ease up a little bit or he understood that's how the guy gotta prepare to give his best performance.

Def expecting the movie to be fire with 3 oscar winners.

Not to impose #NTExtremes but I don’t really see this falling into the ‘meh’ category. It will either be flames or trash and I’m heavily leaning towards flames.

Never really been a fan of the big monster movies but I liked the last one with Sam and Brie. It was a like a fun little contained movie, this looks like more of the stuff i'm not into.

Tiger doc was cool. Can't really be mad at the framing. I mean...that's what really happened. There was no new information here. Not even from the people they interviewed. This could have been put together by someone on YouTube.
For someone's "fall" to be simply being a ***** that couldn't keep his **** in his pants...Tiger made out better than most :lol:

Tiger doc was cool. Can't really be mad at the framing. I mean...that's what really happened. There was no new information here. Not even from the people they interviewed. This could have been put together by someone on YouTube.
For someone's "fall" to be simply being a ***** that couldn't keep his **** in his pants...Tiger made out better than most :lol:

Im saying! A couple folks saying he cut them off completely or curved the hell out of them and a few folks describing their relationship with him is actually insignificant in the grand scheme of him egregiously cheating and unfortunately falling victim to an opioid addiction all of which consumed his life over a 7-year period. Crazy that was all over 10 years ago. I remember the news breaking that Black Friday and following it all weekend :lol:

Kinfolk Kinfolk harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx Master Zik Master Zik

Points taken and generally agreed with. Tiger absolutely was not obligated to participate. I wouldn’t have either because there’s nothing to gain especially given the nature of the situation.

It’s clear why one might refer to them as bitter or having an axe to grind but that doesn’t mean their accounts are exaggerated or inaccurate. Both things can be true.

The most applicable quote here is “There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.” While parts of the framing and delivery may have be sensationalized, at its core, I don’t think any of the testimonies were that unreasonable, alleged “axe to grind” or not. The only issue is that we didn’t get the other side which we can’t necessarily blame HBO for.

Regardless, I enjoyed getting to learn more about his upbringing, how he was molded and how we operated.

My body is READY for this Denzel joint on Friday doe :pimp:

The voice recordings of the Madames was 100% bogus. You make an allegation like that that isn’t a felony- you better show your face on camera. I don’t care if it’s bad for the sex business or whatever. That was completely reckless of the directors to allow that.

And no- while Tiger’s circle may be small he and his agent aren’t the only two people who could have refuted various aspects of the doc. You know that isn’t even close to being true man.

Next is Pat Mahomes though . The White mob will come for him eventually and it will be ugly. That or his white wife will turn on him and attempt to get 50% of that $500M deal.

Tiger was out here like he wasn't Tiger Woods

Dude had $200 million dollars hanging out his pocket and didn't have stash spots? Your own crib and car? Church parking lots? No burner phones?

Dude must have been believing them when they were saying they were on birth control. Running red lights. Dude was out here just nasty. Besides the mediocre Becky's he was in to. Dude had no standards. Can I at least get 7's and up.

and the letter his parents made him write :rofl:

Tiger was out here like he wasn't Tiger Woods

Dude had $200 million dollars hanging out his pocket and didn't have stash spots? Your own crib and car? Church parking lots? No burner phones?

Dude must have been believing them when they were saying they were on birth control. Running red lights. Dude was out here just nasty. Besides the mediocre Becky's he was in to. Dude had no standards. Can I at least get 7's and up.

and the letter his parents made him write :rofl:

He was wilding :lol:. I think it was the thrill, that he got off on. Guy been famous pretty much since he was a kid. So for him, he got a chance to do all the hot boy **** some of us have had the space to do when we were wilding at the time :lol:. Probably felt normal sneaking around and ****, hitting average beckies and making poor decisions :lol:.

Next is Pat Mahomes though . The White mob will come for him eventually and it will be ugly. That or his white wife will turn on him and attempt to get 50% of that $500M deal.

This is why I said the interpretation of the doc is based on the viewer’s perspective. This quoted statement all but confirms you expect the worse when it comes to these scenarios. If Mahomes keeps his **** in his trousers and avoids scandals or legal troubles then there will be absolutely no reason for “The White Mob” to come after him or his wife to divorce him.

I think I know what your agenda is but you’re missing the forest for the trees here. Tiger Woods was one of the most famous people on the planet and he was cheating on his wife in broad daylight in the most outlandish way possible. 14 women came forward (who knows how many there were total), there were talks of 10-women orgies, he cut deals for the media to stay silent, the was video footage of him smashing in church parking lots, he crashed his car because he was high when he got caught, you name it. Following that his sadly life spiraled due an opioid addiction which concluded with a DUI while on said drugs. Part of it was in his control (the side yambs) and part of it wasn’t (the opioids) but strip away all the testimonies and these are indisputable facts.

Kobe, MJ, Bron Tiger, etc. gave the next generation the playbook on what to do and what not to do with their stardom. As long as Mahomes follows that, he won’t have to worry about “The White Mob”. The madams and friends words are inconsequential at the end of the day. You’re acting like Tiger did nothing wrong :lol:

Surprised tiger didn't catch hiv like charlie sheen, going raw in anything that walks.

This is why I said the interpretation of the doc is based on the viewer’s perspective. This quoted statement all but confirms you expect the worse when it comes to these scenarios. If Mahomes keeps his **** in his trousers and avoids scandals or legal troubles then there will be absolutely no reason for “The White Mob” to come after him or his wife to divorce him.

I think I know what your agenda is but you’re missing the forest for the trees here. Tiger Woods was one of the most famous people on the planet and he was cheating on his wife in broad daylight in the most outlandish way possible. 14 women came forward (who knows how many there were total), there were talks of 10-women orgies, he cut deals for the media to stay silent, the was video footage of him smashing in church parking lots, he crashed his car because he was high when he got caught, you name it. Following that his sadly life spiraled due an opioid addiction which concluded with a DUI while on said drugs. Part of it was in his control (the side yambs) and part of it wasn’t (the opioids) but strip away all the testimonies and these are indisputable facts.

Kobe, MJ, Bron Tiger, etc. gave the next generation the playbook on what to do and what not to do with their stardom. As long as Mahomes follows that, he won’t have to worry about “The White Mob”. The madams and friends words are inconsequential at the end of the day. You’re acting like Tiger did nothing wrong :lol:

You said it like what I said was unlikely or unheard of in this country 🤣

Then you over simplified the steps Mahomes would have to take to avoid such scandal. It’s way more complicated than that.

I don’t have an agenda or a vested interest in anybody that I don’t personally know, especially these famous athletes.

You went from “I come in peace” to accusing me of having an agenda. That’s BS. How is it having an agenda if similar things happen over and over again to a certain race of famous people? And calling it an agenda suggests that I’m attempting to misrepresent something so that my opinion will be viewed more favorably- which is not what is happening here. You asked me to chime in, I did and you do this crap.

I am unwilling to ignore the fact that the Doc was presented from the perspective of people that don’t give a **** about Tiger at this point.

What is sounds like to me is that you think that that format meets the criteria for being objective due to facts involving the scandal he was embroiled in. I understand that view up to the point where it refuses to take ALL facts into consideration namely the testimony of the main subject.

This is the last time I’m letting you bait me into a discussion man you do this all the time . You presented this to me one way when you tagged me in it now it’s suddenly “I think I know what your agenda is here”. Again, I don’t have one and if I said anything that’s not true, call it out.

FOH.

Last edited:
So right now HBO Max is doing the same day premieres available for 31 days at no cost "all year long". In the future do y'all see them charging more for this or scrapping it all together? I'm thinking the former with various options (buy select movies for $x.xx each, pay $xx.xx additional per month all movies, etc.). The fact that I get all this additional content with my Xfinity HBO is a bargain. Although I could see them raising that price or making it such that you have to buy a separate HBO Max account.

This will be the true villain in Kong/Godzilla
source.gif

Anybody using the Xfinity app to watch the content? The interface is absolutely terrible. Night and day from Roku version.

Back
Top Bottom