MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

It has adult swim shows (not all), crunchyroll has some anime, studio Ghibli got that other kind of anime movie, cartoon network (not all), Looney Toons, DC (not everything).

If you're in to classic old time movies they got an extensive TCM collection though

Guessing gotta wait awhile before they bring more content there. I expected them to at least have all of the DC animated movies and Harley Quinn.

Downloaded it. Free with the tv subscription.

Seems there is some original content. Interested in this on the record show.

Was hoping for at least all the dc animated library to be available at launch. Don't know why they don't just roll all of DCUniverse into Max.

Kind of sucks Att basically abandoned Cinemax. No more original programming for them and their library of past shows will not be on Max either. Movies were shared between Cinemax and HBO so no worries there.

Also they need the loop function for scrolling through their content. I'm getting to the end of things far too fast. Only the HBO and TCM sections are extensive.

DC Universe is hot trash. Hopefully they just get rid of it and move all DC content to HBO Max.
Max's current DC content is even worse without it.

Got 35 movies and shows. Mostly Batman. They even promoting trash like Catwoman and Green Lantern.

Last edited:
Gotta wait for Roku to get that app deal signed.
Whenever I go through Hulu and even click on HBO Max, nothing really changes or it won't show me what is just HBO Max specific(like Looney Tunes), like the app on my phone does.

where are the LOTR extended versions?

So far they don't have an extended version of anything that's already been released.

Meanwhile they're promising director's cuts of Justice League and thinking about the same for Suicide Squad :smh:

So let's just say I'm one of those scumbags who call Comcast every 6 months to complain about something petty to get free HBO. Does this mean I get HBO Max?

So let's just say I'm one of those scumbags who call Comcast every 6 months to complain about something petty to get free HBO. Does this mean I get HBO Max?

Lol, not with Comcast. But yes for cable through ATT

the hbo icon on hulu is now a hbomax. hopefully, the content is on there as well :lol:

HBO Max isn't that great, but they still have a lot of content for me.

Interface needs work
Yes. Stiff at times and slow to react in others. Also with the slowness doesnt load pages as fast when you go to a "new page" or scroll down.

I'll give it some slack cuz Amazon prime was much worse and Hulu and Apple tv had those problems.

I just dont get when you look at Netflix and I know they've experienced it why they dont make sure the interface can be as smooth as possible before they launch. Like get all that coding done. To me I feel they'd get more customers and satisfy current ones to not drop it that way.

I was disappointed with the launch. How do you launch without Roku or Amazon FireTV support? That's 80 million users you're missing!

Also, why not collapse DC Universe into HBOMax? I'm not complaining because I get it for free but I definitely wouldn't pay for it

Yeah HBO Max dropped the ball. Roku and Amazon combined account for about 70% of all streaming. That's a significant amount of people who aren't seeing Max. Major L. No excuse, they rushed this whole thing.

Yeah HBO Max dropped the ball. Roku and Amazon combined account for about 70% of all streaming. That's a significant amount of people who aren't seeing Max. Major L. No excuse, they rushed this whole thing.

Exactly. It would have made a lot more sense to delay the release of HBO Max, then launch without the two largest streaming platforms and a spotty interface

Back
Top Bottom