MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

If they're so desperate for content they could start writing stuff up for another season of How To Make It In America. That Beauty and The Baker show is awful and Cudi is already on the payroll for the network

Reactions: Ube
If they're so desperate for content they could start writing stuff up for another season of How To Make It In America. That Beauty and The Baker show is awful and Cudi is already on the payroll for the network

I'm surprised they haven't brought that show back. They were early and a show like that would be huge today. I want to say ratings wasn't why the show got cancelled though.

I'm surprised they haven't brought that show back. They were early and a show like that would be huge today. I want to say ratings wasn't why the show got cancelled though.
Unless I'm mistaken its because Entourage was such a huge hit and they wanted to focus all their efforts on it. Didn't see a point in having 2 shows that were similar splitting resources

I'm wondering whats their gameplan for budgets since they putting all that money to the Snyder cut, considering Ayer's SS cut, and want to make Batffleck's movie.

I'm sure it'd cost a lot less to greenlight 4 more seasons of HTMIIA but they probably have subscription #s in mind so that's why they wouldn't do it
Just signed in, beyond underwhelming. Basically HBO Go with a few movies and shows. Nothing on here I'm dying to watch or haven't seen in the last year.
I'm waiting to see when they fold all of DC universe in to Max. Don't know what's the hold up cuz there isn't any previous deal preventing it. Lack of new content crazy to me.

Imagine Disney+ launching but with only 4 MCU movies and 2 SW shows :lol:

:smh: @ HBO max for not having the Jimmy Rebel episode on Boondocks STILL.

**** they scared of?

Last edited:
Thank god for the DVDs. Also, still can’t believe these bastards haven’t made deals with Roku and Amazon yet. I’m watching Max on my Mac like a gentile. **** this ****.

TBS actually had it first for a while, HBO just grabbed it, not mad at all though
Don't know the deal or circumstances but it's not the first time. They got Search Party that way too.

I'm thinking they just paying TBS for these shows now.

HBO/Cinemax eliminated all adult content around two years ago because it’s basically available everywhere else nowadays.

Showtime on the other hand still has adult content to this day.

Just got the email today that HBO Max is now included with my HBO subscription via Verizon Fios :nthat: .

Back
Top Bottom