MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

I was getting HBO Go through AT&T for free. Was wondering what they were gonna do for all the people that signed up during this promo now that they were discontinuing HBO Go.

Called up customer service and they immediately had an answer that we now get HBO Max and HBO for the price of On the House. :pimp:

Can someone explain this to me? Does WB not own all of JK Rowling's ip that's been adapted to date? How does Universal just up and snatch it for Peacock?

Ragnar back!!! 🔥 :pimp:

Great to see Fimmel back on tv

NOW THIS LOOKS DOPE

will all episodes release at once
or weekly
So far every original show on HBO Max dropped all episodes at once.

Not counting Doom Patrol (and Harleen Quinn) which is weekly but were originally in DC Universe.

Last edited:
That Raised By Wolves show by Ridley Scott looks dope

Hopefully it releases it all at once. I know for 'Insecure' we had to wait every week for a new ep

Can someone explain this to me? Does WB not own all of JK Rowling's up that's been adapted to date? How does Universal just up and snatch it for Peacock?

Ragnar back!!! 🔥 :pimp:

Great to see Fimmel back on tv

So far every original show on HBO Max dropped all episodes at once.

Not counting Doom Patrol (and Harleen Quinn) which is weekly but were originally in DC Universe.
Warner probably sold the tv/streaming rights to NBC

HBO owns Cinemax, and I was under the impression that the Cinemax originals would be on hbomax. I'm feinding for a rewatch of Banshee, and last I checked it's not on Prime anymore. :frown:

HBO owns Cinemax, and I was under the impression that the Cinemax originals would be on hbomax. I'm feinding for a rewatch of Banshee, and last I checked it's not on Prime anymore. :frown:
What’s banshee about???
Is it supernatural???

What’s banshee about???
Is it supernatural???

Not at all, banshee is the city err maybe county all mayhem goes down. From Amish Mafia, rogue Indian tribes, white supremacist groups etc. All while the lead tries to navigate through, being just released from prison, with a band of misfit ex cons. Some of the best violent one on one fights I've watched on tv (I spoilered you one down below if you want to watch, it's not a big one but significant I guess.) Plus it's got a really good story and characters, quite a few good looking chicks Lili Simmons :evil: Super underrated.

Back
Top Bottom