MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

I have a grandfathered AT&T wireless plan with free hbo. I wonder if I qualify for the free subscription AT&T is giving the rest of AT&T subscribers. Legit only want access to watch the boondocks since they snatched from Hulu.
Same :nerd:

Edit

Just checked and I do :pimp:

Finally having ATT pays off for something. Cuz anybody who knows. Knows ATT tv is trash.

Last edited:
Comcast/xfinity folks
If u have a current hbo subscription
U get hbomax
They just inked the deal
Use ur Comcast log in
Mine worked got upgraded :pimp:

Just downloaded on my phone and will download on the AppleTV tonight.

Time to start Fresh Prince.

Man I forgot it was my just my cell that was ATT.

Just spent 2 hours with Verizon figuring out my wireless user id and password :smh:

Got through though.

Not bad so far.

Original content is whack and lacking from what I see so far.

There's not movie I havent seen from a quick look.

I guess I'll be using this for the DC hub and TCM

So if you have Verizon Fios and are subscribed to HBO you will get HBO Max for free?
Yes

HBO Go too

I'm just waiting on the Regular Show sequel, Boondocks, and the snyder cut. Pretty much familiar with the HBO content but discovering some lesser known stuff I didn't know about them acquiring is nice. Been watching Home Movies all day

1590610616155.png

So I was scrolling on my phone, adding different things to my list so whenever Roku pops off, I'll be ready. I already knew about the DC stuff, Rick & Morty, Fresh Prince. But these malparidos also got Bourdain's Parts Unknown, Studio Ghibli flicks and a lot of Criterion Collection flicks. Yeah, Roku and HBO Max need to get this thing going like now. Like right now.

Any word on when boondocks will be available?

Is there anything on Max that isn't on Go or the HBO through the cable provider?

Trying to see if it's worth downloading the app to the apple tv

Max has everything Go has plus a bunch of other properties. Should probably just download it as a replacement for GO

Any word on when boondocks will be available?

Is there anything on Max that isn't on Go or the HBO through the cable provider?

Trying to see if it's worth downloading the app to the apple tv
It has adult swim shows (not all), crunchyroll has some anime, studio Ghibli got that other kind of anime movie, cartoon network (not all), Looney Toons, DC (not everything).

If you're in to classic old time movies they got an extensive TCM collection though

Guessing gotta wait awhile before they bring more content there. I expected them to at least have all of the DC animated movies and Harley Quinn.

Back
Top Bottom