MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Facts. Netflix is planning on increasing their plans. These media/entertainment companies still got cats by the cord even if you think you "cutting da cord"
i still have the old streaming/dvd plan
not bluray
the dvd plan
the last dvd i had sent was the time is illmatic dvd
which i havent sent back yet
so its been chillin at my house since 2014

i still have the old streaming/dvd plan
not bluray
the dvd plan
the last dvd i had sent was the time is illmatic dvd
which i havent sent back yet
so its been chillin at my house since 2014
lmao.
not gonna lie the DVD plan was the truth. Kept the boondocks season 2 DVD at my crib. But I lost it.

two things are going to happen:

1. The price of data is going to go up.
2. They’re going to raise the price every so often on these streaming services.
Data def gon be up for sure once more ppl start cord cutting...bout to be the new cable type bull everybody complaining about :lol:

But ima enjoy my $30 for internet and basic xfinity streaming deal I keep re upping on for the crib in the meantime :pimp:

Aye what's crazy is all these streamers dropping stupid money rights deals for old shows.

ATT $425m for Friends, $500m+ for South Park, $600m+ for Big Bang Theory

Netflix $500m+ for Seinfeld
NBCUniversal $500m for The Office

The streaming service war is crazy. :sick:

Aye what's crazy is all these streamers dropping stupid money rights deals for old shows.

ATT $425m for Friends, $500m+ for South Park, $600m+ for Big Bang Theory

Netflix $500m+ for Seinfeld
NBCUniversal $500m for The Office

The streaming service war is crazy. :sick:
Meanwhile Disney just chillin
Cause they got shows galore
From that fox buyout

Ain’t nobody basing which streaming provider they choose
Over friends :lol:

lmao.
not gonna lie the DVD plan was the truth. Kept the boondocks season 2 DVD at my crib. But I lost it.

Recommended The Wire to my friend back in like 2007. He signed up for the Netflix free trial but it ran out before he could finish the series. So he signed up for the Blockbuster by-mail free trial to finish it off:lol:

Didn't renew either.

The cable companies see the trend of everyone ditching cable to go streaming only. The cable companies counter is to increase internet speeds, raise internet prices due to speed increases and add data caps. Eventually there will be no more cable imo. You will pay the networks directly for your video entertainment and they are counting on it being like a al a cart type world. In the end, the isp will plan to charge you $70 to $100 for an internet plan. This isnt including equipment rental or extra data plans. Then after you start choosing your video subscriptions, ie netflix, youtube, disney+, etc. That can added up to $40-$60 easy.

internet $100
equipment $10
unlimited data plan $40
streaming subscriptions $50

Complaing about high cable bundles and cutting the cord to stream only to save money..........So you thought.

So Amazon FireStick still winning? :lol:

Not really. The majority of the population is still going to pay the networks for their services + the ISP to get that firestick to work. So for most house holds, theyll still be paying $160-$200 just to stream.

Too-Damn-High.jpg

Wth is gonna happen if you have HBO GO? If I gotta buy that **** too I’m gonna be pissed off.

HBO subscribers via AT&T get Max for free
If you pay for the traditional HBO premium network via a pay TV package through AT&T, then HBO Max will be free. AT&T owns satellite broadcaster DirecTV, IPTV service U-verse, live TV streaming service AT&T TV Now and AT&T TV, and says 10 million current TV HBO subscribers will get Max for free. That also includes AT&T wireless users who can add HBO with certain unlimited plans.

Other HBO subscribers and HBO Go? We'll see
If you don't subscribe to HBO Now or an AT&T-owned provider, the situation is less clear.

AT&T is still in talks with other pay TV providers about offering HBO Max to their traditional HBO subscribers. That means subscribers who get HBO from linear providers such as Comcast, Spectrum, Dish Network, as well as streamers like Hulu, Amazon Prime Video Channels, Apple TV Channels and The Roku Channel, will have to wait to see whether they too can get Max for free.

HBO doing it the right way unlike ESPN :smh:

as well as streamers like Hulu, Amazon Prime Video Channels, Apple TV Channels and The Roku Channel, will have to wait to see whether they too can get Max for free.

HBO doing it the right way unlike ESPN :smh:

This is what I wanna know. I get HBO through my Amazon channels which costs the same as HBO Now at around $15 a month. Netflix is free through T-mobile and I got Hulu bundled with Spotify.

But now Disney+ coming with a bundle that includes hulu and ESPN+ and with this HBO Max on the horizon I gotta move some things around.

The cable companies see the trend of everyone ditching cable to go streaming only. The cable companies counter is to increase internet speeds, raise internet prices due to speed increases and add data caps. Eventually there will be no more cable imo. You will pay the networks directly for your video entertainment and they are counting on it being like a al a cart type world. In the end, the isp will plan to charge you $70 to $100 for an internet plan. This isnt including equipment rental or extra data plans. Then after you start choosing your video subscriptions, ie netflix, youtube, disney+, etc. That can added up to $40-$60 easy.

internet $100
equipment $10
unlimited data plan $40
streaming subscriptions $50

Complaing about high cable bundles and cutting the cord to stream only to save money..........So you thought.

Depends. The local internet providers here aren’t charging that high for internet unless you order the fastest speed they got. Plus most people I know are only subscribed to 2-3 streaming services. What are those additional unlimited data plans you listed for, our cellphone data plans?

^

The isp is banking that if most house holds go internet only, its not just for streaming but for your everyday life. So we have to include streaming, gaming, browsing the web, work from home, online classes, smart devices/appliances etc. Some homes will have multiple TVs streaming video & gaming at once. Households like that will be sold faster internet speeds to have enough bandwidth to run all your smart devices, etc. Then the isp's have data caps. My isp has a terabyte data cap. If you go over it, you will get charged $10 for 50gb. Then optionally, can add an extra 500gb plan for $30 or an unlimited plan for $50. So if your a household that has all these devices in your home and a household of 5+ ppl, your going to want that unlimited plan. Internet is going to be the future and the isp is preping for it.

Just got this offer, anyone else :nerd:
Screenshot_20200508-192319.png

Back
Top Bottom