HBO Michael Jackson doc 'Leaving Neverland'

Michael Jackson was the closest thing to Jesus Christ on this Earth. Would you compare a random 9 to 5'er on your street to the closest-thing-to-Jesus that we will ever witness in our lifetime?

If he's your Jesus or close to being your Jesus, you need better people around you.

Saw this on Reddit and 100% agree.
What the typical Redditor looks like:

IBzFS.jpg

Okay, just hit play. Y’all want me to watch this ****, I’ll be here all night. Play by play.

And for the record, nobody is ****in normalizing what MJ was doing. Guilty or innocent, sleepover with kids ain’t normal at all and it’s weird as ****.

The mom just sending him into the trailer with MJ; doesn’t know him and says she doesn’t want to get in his way.

Kid said he beat off so hard his **** swole up and couldn’t pee. Never heard any man say any **** like that.

It’s wild how the parents and grandparents are laughing and smiling doing these interviews. They don’t seem too mad or sad about this situation.

Last edited:
This man loved to be around boys, just let that settle in before you call him innocent of anything.

On top of that he paid out more then 40million in hush money, if that doesn't scream guilty then i don't know what else to say lol.

People are wild man. Jumping off the porch over a 30 year old man who wanted to have sleepovers with 7 year olds :lol:

His head felt like a Brillo pad?!?! Come on fam, MJ had so much **** in his hair to make it straight.

It felt normal being touched at 7, Mike grabbed his hands and put them on his head while he blew him.

Why did he wait a year or longer to mess with the 10 year old but is all over the 7 year old the first weekend?

This guy says he can’t look at the jewelry or talk about it but he kept it all. Why keep it?

Last edited:
Wade is showing way more emotion and crying about his parents splitting and his mom chasing stardom than MJ supposedly touching him and blowing him.

Finished part 2 earlier today. Michael absolutely molested those children.

I'm still going to yell, "CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER!" whenever that song comes on. I'm still going to spin and try to land on my toes whenever I listen to "Billie Jean." I'm still going to air hump the female silhouette I just made with my hands whenever I listen to "The Way You Make Me Feel." And I'm still going to do my favorite dance number whenever "Beat It" comes on.

But Michael Jackson molested those children. I say that with absolute certainty. No doubt in my mind.

Apparently not, because it took me 5x to read what u just typed here to quasi-understand.
The ole Internet I don’t understand because I’m so next level trope so passé. Anymore tired tropes because you feel some type of way?

Wait, so they just moved to LA with no money and no invite. MJ didn’t offer them to stay in one of his houses. So his mom just decided to move the family out there and hope for the best.Yo that’s ****in wild. The other son and daughter basically called their mom crazy and said she got lost.

Wade's mom straight up said after the cops left he asked his son to tell the truth and he said no and he was very convincing. Feel like your mom can tell when you're lying as a kid and I doubt this kid would be able to keep it at that age

Last edited:
Finished part 2 earlier today. Michael absolutely molested those children.

I'm still going to yell, "CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER!" whenever that song comes on. I'm still going to spin and try to land on my toes whenever I listen to "Billie Jean." I'm still going to air hump the female silhouette I just made with my hands whenever I listen to "The Way You Make Me Feel." And I'm still going to do my favorite dance number whenever "Beat It" comes on.

But Michael Jackson molested those children. I say that with absolute certainty. No doubt in my mind.

The jarring back and forth of this post made me lol

Back
Top Bottom