HBO Michael Jackson doc 'Leaving Neverland'

Man I'm learning this **** is four hours long. There's no way anyone could watch this and not come out affected in some way. The anecdotes I'm reading in these reviews are ****ing horrifying.

Even if you believe this man didn't touch them kids this documentary is certainly designed to taint your perception of him.

I'll be tuning in Sunday & Monday. I'm curious for the footage I've likely never seen before + any hot takes.

Yeah if they don't have something like MJ's manager unwittingly corroborating stories early, i'm out.

Bc of the inconsistent testimony by the accuser -- i cant really subscribe to believing anything beyond a reasonable doubt based dude. Added to the fact that MJ isn't here to defend himself, it makes the whole doc very shaky.

Also, within the last 3-5 years the revival of sensationalist journalism has now turned into full force mainstream. Someone realized that instead of selling more newspapers, you get more thumb taps-- which in turn equates to that dollar in the bank.

Sad time.

Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, it’s Michael Jackson, oh
When **** hit the fan, is you still a fan?
That ***** gave us Billie Jean, you say he touched those kids?

At this point there will never be anything beyond a reasonable doubt regarding Michael Jackson's allegations. It's one of those things that will always be open to debate and interpretation.

There will never be a definitive answer. It's either a "he probably did it" or a "he probably didn't"

At least that's how I see it

And this is the beginning of the deterioration of this whole scam. These dudes have now become another vehicle for a movement they're not a real part of. Once they go off-script, it's a wrap lol.

I've mostly ignored this given I know these dudes were some of the liars and they're just trying to cash in on the movements of today.

Oprah sort of irrelevant on this issue.

jbhmmm.png

And them folks got real mad at Mike for outsmarting them

Last edited:
Yeah didn’t realize Michael owned babyface catalog too . His nephews? Called into the breakfast club and said he literally owned have a Sony catalogue and most of the family think that he was killed

Yeah I'm not watching it, not supporting it. Won't get a view from me. I saw an interview with both of the men. They're body language was suspect as hell and I can't even believe them after all their reports over the years. Money speaking at his funeral and ****, nah I'm good. It's sad as ****. ****** straight up said they don't know if they would have came out with this if MJ was still alive.

So Paul was mad at Mike for being business savvy?
Paul had a chance to buy the Beatles' songs, right?

So Paul was mad at Mike for being business savvy?
Paul had a chance to buy the Beatles' songs, right?

He did but he didn’t have the money that Mike had. Mike purchased the whole ATV catalog for about 48 mil and then turned around and sold half of it to Sony for 100 mil. Black excellence. Paul and John shouldn’t have sold their song writing rights years back. And they didn’t even share them equally amongst George and Ringo. Chickens came home to roost.

Back
Top Bottom