She better stop playing
And throw that **** back at roman
I’m just heated this was the last episode
Is season 3 greenlit???

Our guy Ken with the late game block.

tenor (2).gif

Ken and Gregory on the fast break.

lkt-2V.gif

There's not debate, Succession is the best show on television and it's not even close. I've said that statement throughout the season and the rebuttal has been Billions. While that show is good, it pales in comparison. I don't care about a single character on Billions like I do anyone in the Roy family.

Last night's episode left me speechless. I don't think anyone seen that coming, not even Logan who looked pleased that Kendall was finally becoming something he never knew he had in him, "a killer". I can't wait till S3.

EG2g6FpX0AARGXi

There's not debate, Succession is the best show on television and it's not even close. I've said that statement throughout the season and the rebuttal has been Billions. While that show is good, it pales in comparison. I don't care about a single character on Billions like I do anyone in the Roy family.family.
That just kinda comes down to opinion.

Plus it's not as a big a statement you think it is after other good shows have jist finished or seasons are currently over.

Gotta see where this show is 4 seasons in. I'd pit the first two seasons of Billions up against anything.

Besides there's always Fargo and Mr. Robot. Plus if we really get in to it there are even more shows but you did just say on television.

Tom can’t satisfy Shiv at all...Shiv was so disappointed he didn’t want the 3-sum ??
i dont think its he cant satisfy her
she just used to leading and wearing the pants
do to her status and money
when yeah tom is like that
but he genuinely loves her for her
and not JUST cause of the money and status it seems
and for her it just seems like something she never experienced with a guy before

If he loves her for her he needs to love that she likes banging other guys and apparently girls and wants 3sums from time to time.

She seems wild disappointed when Tom isn't down or when she can sense it. Even though Tom was just soeaking his truth that that life aint him she me feel shamed or embarrassed by his reaction and by how much he blames her.

Last edited:
Women that suddenly realize their "ways" never take the news easily.

Last edited:
:lol: Tom already seems like a **** to me.

He already showed he can bend on the topic. I think Shiv manipulates and gaslights him in to being down in s3.
yeah but him like manning up
i respected that
like he letting her know
i love u
but i can leave u
i thought he was gonna do more wildin out
after eating his chicken :lol:

As for Shiv & Tom, Logan perfectly summed up their relationship in Season 1:

“You’re scared to compete. You’re marrying a man fathoms beneath you because you don’t want to risk being betrayed. You’re a F***ing coward.”

Shiv's only with Tom because she knows he's a doormat. During that roundtable scene, Shiv was quiet when Tom was being attacked and then proceeded to throw him under the bus as well. However, the minute Tom stood up from himself on that island (& ate Logan's chicken :lol:), she defended him.

That aside, he's a complete fool not engaging in the 3some with Shiv.

Season 1 complete.

Kendell :smh: **** boy

Shiv :evil: told yall about them redheads.

Most memorable scene.

I was so confused on what he was doing looking at until I wasnt.

My mans WAS NOT HAPPY!

- one of the big storylines from season 1 was Logan's health. I'm kind of surprised that they didn't bring it up at all this season. Are we to just assume that he's 100% healthy now going forward?

- also, doesn't Kendall have kids? Didn't show them for a single moment this season, I'm kind of surprised that they completely stop mentioning his kids and ex-wife.

- one of the big storylines from season 1 was Logan's health. I'm kind of surprised that they didn't bring it up at all this season. Are we to just assume that he's 100% healthy now going forward?

- also, doesn't Kendall have kids? Didn't show them for a single moment this season, I'm kind of surprised that they completely stop mentioning his kids and ex-wife.
Oh yeah
He do got kids
Ain’t one of em like Indian

They allude to it when we're informed that Kendall is now in charge that Logan takes his pills regularly ever since the girl in charge got fired for messing it up.

Kendall gave up on his kids when he got divorced. He probably also thinks cuz they're still young he doesn't need to be around. He doesnt have the best blueprint for parenting given his parents.

Back
Top Bottom