HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Shiv is terrible at this. No tact. No strategic instincts.

She's gonna keep getting played if she doesn't smarten up.
I think she redeemed herself a bit co-signing Rhea.
Lol at the preview for Next week and Tom saying he doesn't know Greg...........LMAO

I also thought the scene with Kendall rapping was needed, real or something.
Seems like something that would really happen in real life.

**** was all level Cringe as you say, but super appropriate.

I think she redeemed herself a bit co-signing Rhea.
Lol at the preview for Next week and Tom saying he doesn't know Greg...........LMAO
:rofl: Preview is crazy.

Yeah she did smarten up a bit but like i said that was after Kendall had in to step to help set Rhea up.

She learning but like in that scene as said she gets too emotional behind her decisions.

YO
yall ever peep whenever anyone is in a seen with roman
he constantly walking around the room
touching stuff
picking up stuff
moving stuff
just peep like a dope fiend :lol:
think about it
talking to Gerri he was walking around aimlessly
looking at stuff in the room
and when they was all discussing Mrs incredible
and everyone was on her side
instead of shiv
he was walking around looking under the lamp and just weird **** :lol:

WClO8D57dsybDob4YcpB1EWWfkYbIx2neGFVEwTZvcw.jpg

Shiv is the truth, funny thing is her IG is so plain it doesn't show any of those assets.

Are Rhea and Logan really smashing? I didn't see anything indicating they were.

As cringe as it was I got right back on Kendall's side after Tabitha was clowning on him for his performance... like who TF are you?

YO
yall ever peep whenever anyone is in a seen with roman
he constantly walking around the room
touching stuff
picking up stuff
moving stuff
just peep like a dope fiend :lol:
think about it
talking to Gerri he was walking around aimlessly
looking at stuff in the room
and when they was all discussing Mrs incredible
and everyone was on her side
instead of shiv
he was walking around looking under the lamp and just weird **** :lol:
Fam was WANDERING around.

He was walking in to other ppl's shots and on the edges of the frame walking to the next spot :rofl:

Fam is on the spectrum for sure and definitely has super ADD/ADHD. Can not stay still

of course. the scene detailed how far removed from society/reality these types of "try hards" are. while being completely stupid and entitled, they're nonetheless sheltered from the impact of critiques because they are who they are

- "L to the OG" LMAO Kendall is hilarious:lol:
- Kendall with the big boy flex. flying heauxs in then flying them out :pimp:
- I geniunely wonder what Greg is gonna do. I really think he should take the money from his grandfather and run
- So that whole story about Logan "s**ting in a bucket" as a kid was made up? His childhood house looked middle-class, not like he was s**tting outside
- Logan's wife is tripping, why is she so mad about him stepping aside? He's still a billionaire, was she only with him because he's the active CEO?
- The Roy kids are so conniving and self-interested that they can't even take down Rhea. All she had to do was have 3 seperate conversations with the kids and at all it took. I was hoping they'd have some solidarity.
- Rhea's gonna be the fall guy for all of the cruise stuff? Crazy. I have a feeling that this is gonna backfire on Shiv (like all her plans) and Rhea is gonna make it through the cruise thing and continue being CEO.

Last edited:
I geniunely wonder what Greg is gonna do. I really think he should take the money from his grandfather and run
he only gets it when he dies
hell that could be years from now and greg dies in some accident before his grandfather
or hell put in jail before his grandfather dies

Greg should stay. Either way he's not guaranteed millions. Taking his inheritance seems like the smart move but Ewan looks healthy and given he gave Greg that ultimatum its kinda clear he could disown Greg for any reason he has now.

Staying @ Waystar he's at least getting some high paying salary.

Plus the whole thing could be a test by his grandfather or if Ewan really is backing the guy holding out on the cruise **** that may be his way of warning Greg to get out now before the ship sinks.

- So that whole story about Logan "s**ting in a bucket" as a kid was made up? His childhood house looked middle-class, not like he was s**tting outside
From what Logan said the house is completely different from when he grew up.

He mentioned going to the house to his brother in their talk and he agreed its not the same.

I think that's part of why he really didn't want to walk inside. No need to walk around and try to remember the bad memories.

Greg could be on his way to making his fortune :pimp: NVM Ewan trust fund

Roy's thinking Rhea will take all the heat and they could walk clean from this :lol:

Man WTF?
These Waystar folks just got dusted.
Tom got straight molested on the questions.
Man Greg lost his **** didn’t he? Lol!

Back
Top Bottom