HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

they tried to throw bill to the wolves
he said **** that and showed up to the hearing
yall hear him tell logan he got enough diaries to write a book
putting him on notice

I wonder how Bill even knew. Son came prepared witnh the ploy of being there for support.

:rofl: @ Tom. Son got feasted on. Irl, he'd get fired after those hearings. Son should praise the day he got Shiv to marry him. Meanwhile, Gerri coasted.

Kendall on the offensive :pimp:

Connor with the fist pumps qnd **** yeahs :rofl:

Yo I really thought this ep, Logan gave Rome a great opportunity and I'm like he just might show and prove. Then fam gets kidnapped :lol: I feel like they set up that entire hostage situation just so he couldn't be on his game to even pitch correctly.

Rhea never had the balls. Scared of Logan :lol: :smh: What she thought this was?

Another great episode
- Loved the Roman storyline in Turkey
- I like how they tried to put this all on Bill but Bill hit Logan with the "I could write a book but who has the time?" line. Smart move. If I did ANY business with the Roys, I'd keep every receipt
- Kendall with the quality soundbite on the Senator :pimp:
- I don't understand how the House Committee got the information about the missing boxes
- Why would the Senator give Shiv the name of the victim? Unexplainably dumb move IMO
- Shiv finally showed some tact and finesse when talking to the victim. First time all season (ever?)
- Rhea ain't built for that life. Also, Logan is so predictable, he asks nicely once before he starts berating people. He talked to Rhea nice for about 30 seconds before calling her 'fungible'
- I think that Tom is going to end up being the "blood sacrifice" next Episode and Shive is gonna go along with it because she wants to be CEO

My girl & I have watched out way to episode 8 of S2.

Rhea definitely getting played and I don't think she sees it coming.

either tom
or logan himself
When Logan heard that on the phone I knew he wouldn't be the one.

If it really comes down to that Waystar going all the way private. Logan not playing.

I feel like hes gonna make each person pay for making him desperate and yell their name; Nan, Rhea, etc.

Hopefully Tom gets sacrificed. Our son Gregory wasn't having it with that guy. Can't make a tomlette without breaking some Gregs was hilarious.

My girl & I have watched out way to episode 8 of S2.

Rhea definitely getting played and I don't think she sees it coming.

All caught up.

L to the OG rap :wow::lol: Kendall wild.

Wonder who the blood sacrifice will be.

- Tom finally showing some backbone and confronting Shiv. LMAO @ him eating Logan's chicken though :lol:
- Kendall the killer and Gregory with the assist. I wonder if Logan is going to expose the murder now
- Connor asking for a "quick" $100m was hilarious. Dude is a clown. I wonder why Logan go so easy on him, he never gets the same type of pressure as the other kids.

- Logan did have a smirk on his face at the end. He's proud of Kendall in a sick way. He finally became a killer

Last edited:
What a finale.

Tom finally speaking about how he got tricked in to an open marriage. Fam wild conservative saying he's not a hippy.

Rome acting mature, giving sound advice off of his judgment of potential partners. He didnt tell a stupid joke all ep. Guess that hostage situation changed him.

The whole little discussion about who it should be was hilarious :lol:

Lets get this very clear, what Ken did was not betrayal. Logan straight up told him when asked if he could've done the top job that he did not have the killer instinct. Ken then shows the world he does and has the Greg evidence to back it up.

This is super ballsy when you had the chick he's basically in love with told him Logan only loves the broken Ken and we know Logan probably still sees him as a little boy back when Ken killed that waiter and ran to daddy to cover it up.

Ken did all that knowing Logan has that over him. Thats why Logan this time has that look of pride on his face for his son unlike in s1 where Ken was pretending to be confident.

This was so good. Such an on point ending. Ken basically took over the company, won over the shareholders by ousting Logan, and stopped any hostile takeover with a strong statement against his father.

Cant wait for s3.

Last edited:
- Connor asking for a "quick" $100m was hilarious. Dude is a clown. I wonder why Logan go so easy on him, he never gets the same type of pressure as the other kids.
Connor has like a good 10-15 years on Kendall.

He spent a long time as an only child of Logan trying to get approval. Winning and failing. Well in to his 20s he most likely was Kendall in his own way. Being groomed as the heir apparent.

At some point he realized that wasn't gonna work and made it clear to Logan and he's basically free to do his own thing. Still not a lot has been revealed about him. Dude just has millions borrowed to do w/e side projects he wants. Funding theater shows, startups, and an entire campaign to become president. Think of the time and money you have to have to not be either party's candidate and throw your hat in the ring.

Connor is in his own world. He doesnt take Ls like his siblings and he doesnt face any real consequences cuz he no longer or never had the ambition they have. I also find it wild he doesnt have children. Making him even more free to do w/e.

Look at when he suggests they put his head on the chopping block :lol: Talking some wild background story where he was the mastermind in the shadows pulling strings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom