HBO: Stephen King's "The Outsider"...Sundays @ 9PM est...Season I Review & Finale Discussion

but think about it though
their whole way of exoneration is
"A SHAPE SHIFTER/THE BOOGEYMAN DID IT"
that would be a wild way to try and convince ANYONE :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: tru tru tru maybe it would have been best to not include her in the meeting but I guess they didn’t know that was the theory

Her reaction to That was spot on

I think she's doing well in that role

They stretched the hell outta that episode tho

I feel like I’m trying to get into this show way more than I’m actually into it.
yeah
they struggling and stretching out episodes
source material too short
like we aint even get a flash back episode
shows usually do a flashback episode
or an episode directly on killer
and they still dont know anything
they know as much about what actually happened
as the day the jailed dude

yeah
they struggling and stretching out episodes
source material too short
like we aint even get a flash back episode
shows usually do a flashback episode
or an episode directly on killer
and they still dont know anything
they know as much about what actually happened
as the day the jailed dude

Everybody is hyping this show and I swear it’s just cause they want it to be the new “it” show so bad :lol:

but think about it though
their whole way of exoneration is
"A SHAPE SHIFTER/THE BOOGEYMAN DID IT"
that would be a wild way to try and convince ANYONE :lol:
If it was a black woman they would know better. Viola Davis would bark on them dudes and they wouldn't come back until they had hard evidence :lol:

Agreed with what's been posted about the episode above. The next one looks to pick up.
We thought that bout last episode
wasnt as climatic as I thought it was gonna be
She didn’t even have a hard time ditching jack
And getting away
He like the worse bad guy henchmen ever
Worse than Kadeem Hardison in vampire in Brooklyn

rewatched the last episode and i think it was an important episode
they dropped the boogeyman bombshell the previous episode so it would be a doing this story a disservice to not show how the people in the story are coming to terms with what they are dealing with
it feels slow now but to bypass what happened in this episode would make it feel rushed

imo showing detective anderson finally starting to believe is very important to the story
him talking to his shrink was a really great scene
you can see the wheels turning

that very last scene was pretty powerful
is the boogeyman in the room with her?

Maybe I need to rewatch that last scene but to me, it was overdone. A nightmare had her wylin out like that? That's a bit much.

The way this show has been going the last 2 eps, I don't think jape jape spoiler will happen. But I wish it would. It would explain her reaction and move the story forward.

5no4s7f0rlh41.jpg

Maybe I need to rewatch that last scene but to me, it was overdone. A nightmare had her wylin out like that? That's a bit much.

The way this show has been going the last 2 eps, I don't think jape jape spoiler will happen. But I wish it would. It would explain her reaction and move the story forward.

It's more than a nightmare, it's a sign that El Cuco has access to her mind/thoughts. Just like on the bus when El Cuco had her thinking Tracy came back from the dead and they were going to crash. That's not a good thing :rofl:

It's the boogeyman though.

Would be like saying "Freddy Kreuger had her wylin like that? She need to chill."
Yeah Forreal. She did just encounter an actual person who was possessed by el Cuco. And el cuco did eat a hole in a kids chest so I would be pretty terrified as well.

The scariest and funniest part of this series thus far was when Jack got *** kicked by his "mom"/El Cuco. Her voice, her look, everything about her was spooky as hell. And you know that she gave him a hard way to go growing up.

She scares the **** outta me :lol:

The scariest and funniest part of this series thus far was when Jack got *** kicked by his "mom"/El Cuco. Her voice, her look, everything about her was spooky as hell. And you know that she gave him a hard way to go growing up.

She scares the **** outta me :lol:
That whole scene gave me a twin peaks vibe for some reason.

Is Twin Peaks worth checking out?

Definitely. It’s weird as hell—like really, really weird. But worth the watch, IMO.

Watching it now takes some patience, but just remember that at the time that it came out, it was all the rage.

As far as the Showtime reboot goes, that **** was suuuuuuuuuuper weird. I couldn’t make it past the first couple of episodes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom