HBO: Stephen King's "The Outsider"...Sundays @ 9PM est...Season I Review & Finale Discussion

I feel like I’m trying to get into this show way more than I’m actually into it.

giphy.gif

Ralph def a little off and especially in this last episode. Wouldn't be surprised if that theory about him connected to the Boogeyman is true since he also had a kid that died

Caught up to the latest episode. I don't mind the change of pace, I didn't feel like things were being dragged out unnecessarily. Thoroughly enjoyed all the episodes so far.

This episode was THE ONE!

It's no denying it, its here and its real.

Love how the show has me so emotionally tied to the characters.

Like I been known the boogeyman was out there, but know that's its out there in everyones face got me hype for the last 2 episodes.

Very pedantic but how the hell does that heavy *** dude get on top of him and El Cuco wiggles his way out then no one could tackle or subdue him while he ran away as if he was a prime Barry Sanders :smh::lol:

I like the way the showdown has been set up for the last two episodes and we not only proved El Cuco is real but how he operates. Also learned Jack’s role is basically chauffeur/concierge

I'll admit, I had more interest in the show before the non-human aspect was introduced but its still pretty good..

This last episode was mad creepy

:lol: :lol: @ when the monster threw the piece at dudes head in the cave

man i feel like i got to start over on this show again which will make the third time i think im throwing in the towel just dont get this show at all.

I knew they were going to drag this season out once they jailed dude from first episode just didnt make sense to catch him so soon knew he was going to have a story behind all this for it to drag out this long. If that makes sense like this show does.

Last night's episode was lit! The sound El Cuco makes had the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

I never heard it be called El Cuco. I am from Texas and I've only heard it called El Cucuy. Wonder if this is the Mexican term. What do you guys call it?

Watched last nights episode. The dad got scratched. The screams the boogeyman was making was scary.

Last night's episode was lit! The sound El Cuco makes had the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

I never heard it be called El Cuco. I am from Texas and I've only heard it called El Cucuy. Wonder if this is the Mexican term. What do you guys call it?
messican here...

we know it as el cucuy

that was a solid episode.

slow burn.

was waiting for ralphs realization reaction for a while.

Very pedantic but how the hell does that heavy *** dude get on top of him and El Cuco wiggles his way out then no one could tackle or subdue him while he ran away as if he was a prime Barry Sanders :smh::lol:

He's possessed by the boogey man.

Ralphs slight head nod to Holly at the end of the episode to finally acknowledge “El Cuco” is real was awesome. I wish it didn’t take so long but now that everyone’s on the same page should make it an entertaining final two episodes.

Back
Top Bottom