HBO The New Pope (Starring Jude Law & John Malkovich)

The contrast is crazy. The speech Lenny actually gave being the complete opposite of his dream speech. Got everybody about to commit suicide. Partly cuz he didn't have a good few days.

Cardinal Spencer disrespecting him.

The never be seen tactic did have some cool reasoning behind it.

The laser pointer :lol: The rain once he's done.

Cardinal crying cuz he knows he gotta go in on Lenny.

I'm more interested in how the vote for him to be Pope went down.

show is dope. been a paolo sorrentino fan for a lil while now, his style is crazy.

watched the first 3 eps, probably gonna binge the rest on my day off tomorrow. Please Mention if anyone else is looking for all the eps.

Have this show on my watchlist. Will probably wait til the full season is posted on HBO Now since I'm trying to finish off Oz. 

I don't know how to feel after the first two episodes.

All I know is I'm glued to my TV watching this ****.
laugh.gif

When I saw a baby crawling over what's suppose to be a pile of corpses of other infants and then the Pope crawls out from under it I knew I was in for some all the way left field outside the box other ****
laugh.gif
DOG. Literally one of the first shots (was it the first shot?
laugh.gif
). It feels like such a mix of genres that just don't fit together. Can't wait to watch this thing unfold.

Last edited:
This show man :wow: :smh: This ***** young pope.

Wow.

What gets me the most is an ep will mostly be focusing on Lenny and it'll be interesting and he'll be intriguing. Learn more about his back stpry, friendships, new relationships, etc. Then when dude gives a speech it's like he's a whole other character just dropping bombs. Straight pope mode.

Its crazy entertaining and he really is spitting his truth. You can't even really argue with it cuz he got a clear uncompromising point of view.

Jude Law about to get all the tv awards.

Last edited:
Dissolved got what he deserved. Having a 3run with a narco's hot wife.

Lenny praying for that suck nun's punishment :lol:

Last edited:
So this may sound stupid but is this a religious show?

Like is it safe or savge like HBO likes it?

It's a savage religious show.

To me it's House of Cards if Frank Underwood was the pope :smokin

Episodes 7 & 8 :pimp: show is really the goods. I was on the fence early on but it's gotten better as the episodes go IMO.

This was a great series.

Got me wondering if Lenny got kids and if he'll go front his deadbeat parents in S2.

Liked the showing of Lenny being a saint and healing his friend's mom. Then it really looked like he had a divine plan coming together once he dealt with the pedophile and ppl moved on and ppl he chosen had actually grown.

Still wonder how he knows famn near everything about ppl.

Only complaint is passage of time. Months or more pass from ep to ep coming to the end. Felt like entire eps happened in between with the way Spencer was suddenly.on his deathbed and new cardinals popped up.

Want to bang his pr woman for sure :evil:

Last edited:
that last scene of ep 9, when Lenny was narrating the love letters was absolutely beautiful.
pimp.gif
  I really am enjoying this show much more than I ever expected to.

that last scene of ep 9, when Lenny was narrating the love letters was absolutely beautiful. :pimp:   I really am enjoying this show much more than I ever expected to.

Something about HBO with episode 9 of their series :lol: GoT is the same.

Will watch the season finale tomorrow. Caught episode 9 last night and it was awesome. Lenny breaking down crying :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom