HBO The New Pope (Starring Jude Law & John Malkovich)

I also really love the score for this series.

Dark at times but has a sweet and methodical touch.

Watched the finale last night. Masterful series and ending :pimp:

With season 2 confirmed, obviously Lenny didn't die. Probably had a panic attack from seeing his parents in the crowd. Tho I do think that was an illusion and they weren't actually there.

Last edited:
Cant wait to watch this show. The competition in becoming a Pope has always been documented as savage. Did anyone watch The Borgias? Great show, sad it got cancelled.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/fi...skys-the-new-pope-which-adds-cast-1203103206/

gianni-fiorito-hbo.jpeg

IN :pimp: Arthur Shelby Arthur Shelby update that thread title.

I like how the Mary figure was blocking the title of the show for a sec and to me it read "The Jew Pope" :rofl:

Seems Lenny's fate is clear here.

Lenny is in a coma after the last miniseries. Naturally the church elects a new pope while Lenny is incapacitated. New Pope Malkovich is doing his thing and then Lenny wakes up stir the pot at a pivotal moment.

I hope they show where Malkovich's character came from and how he manipulated and schemed to become the new pope.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yoooooooo :pimp:

This entire ep I'm waiting for Malkovich Pope to show up during this vote but the swerve of this competition and impending loss along with this last ditch effort of getting a pope they can manipulate they got a dude drunk with power about to give away all the wealth.

:rofl: @ Voiello and Hernandez being played by the same actor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom