HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

They should have at least whited his eyes out. Would have been such a small cosmetic addition yet significant improvement to his look.

anybody wanna photoshop that pic above with white eyes?
a8164df0-1a3e-11ea-be4f-d3a2dddf5e15_800_420.png

even when his eyes were white there was just something about it
i think because it was just regular *** paint with no effects it just looked very flat lol

she with u though
aint no harm in looking imo
I’m a new dad. I’m working more hours now/ less time in the gym. I use to be in pretty good shape before the lil one. Episode just got me motivated to get back. Dad bod killing my vibe

I’m a new dad. I’m working more hours now/ less time in the gym. I use to be in pretty good shape before the lil one. Episode just got me motivated to get back. Dad bod killing my vibe
bruh who u telling
don't trip man
if anything
do it to be more healthy
to be around for the kids
ur girls
i mean this respectfully
if she loves u
she gonna be there regardless of what u lookin like

Had my first child back in August and dad bod syndrome is real AF.

Saw an old coworker that used to be very fit and into fitness. Has 4 kids now and he BLEW up lol. When I saw him he just joked that “he’s been eating good”

Last edited:
I definitely had to go back and watch episodes 4-7 after seeing Episode 8.

Man I don't know why all the BIG fuss about the Blue Body.
Series hit 19 on a scale of 10 so I can't even trip about the Blue vs CGI.

I just realized on my second watch of Episode 8 that little Jon hiding in the Armoire seeing those 2folk who owned the manor, have Sex.........those are the same 2 folk that he recreated on Europa.

I also think the choices of Music in the Series is Second to None.
There are a handful of shows that Killed it with Music, BIg Little Lies probably being the best ever, in my opinion BUT, whoever got the Score on this deserves more jobs.

After Black Mirror made Anyone Know what Love is it's recurring spot, it's been impossible to hear Irma in ANY OTHER situation and not have it pale in comparison but when my Man Jon is rapping to his Woman in the Bar and Ol Irma is playing in the back, Good Lord, **** was hitting.

Last edited:
I just realized on my second watch of Episode 8 that little Jon hiding in the Armoire seeing those 2folk who owned the manor, have Sex.........those are the same 2 folk that he recreated on Europa.
yeah and that make up the whole population of clones in europa haha

Angela: So tell me, if you went through all of this trouble to create the Garden of Eden, then why did you leave?
Jon: SO I could meet you.
Angela: Come on man!
Jon: I love you.
Angela: Oh! We just met. When the Fword did you fall in love with me?
Jon: Uh, i was already in love with you.
ANgela: Before you even saw me?
Jon: I don't "experience" the concept of before...
Angela: (sighs).....soooo, there's no moment?
Jon: Moment?
Angela: A moment! When you realize...."oh s word, I"m in love". For example, I'm looking at you right now hiding in your mask, and I'm having THE OPPOSITE of that moment.
Jon: Takes off mask....

Angela: Hmmm, you might be pretty good looking if you didn't cover yourself in BlueMakeup.
Jon: It's not makeup.
ANgela: You're natrually Blue?
Jon: Mhm
Angela: I thought Dr Manhattan Glows?
Jon: I could if I wanted. It would attract too much attention.
Angela: Come on!!!

Bruh, that whole exchange, Flawless.

Angela: So tell me, if you went through all of this trouble to create the Garden of Eden, then why did you leave?
Jon: SO I could meet you.
Angela: Come on man!
Jon: I love you.
Angela: Oh! We just met. When the Fword did you fall in love with me?
Jon: Uh, i was already in love with you.
ANgela: Before you even saw me?
Jon: I don't "experience" the concept of before...
Angela: (sighs).....soooo, there's no moment?
Jon: Moment?
Angela: A moment! When you realize...."oh s word, I"m in love". For example, I'm looking at you right now hiding in your mask, and I'm having THE OPPOSITE of that moment.
Jon: Takes off mask....

Angela: Hmmm, you might be pretty good looking if you didn't cover yourself in BlueMakeup.
Jon: It's not makeup.
ANgela: You're natrually Blue?
Jon: Mhm
Angela: I thought Dr Manhattan Glows?
Jon: I could if I wanted. It would attract too much attention.
Angela: Come on!!!

Bruh, that whole exchange, Flawless.
crazy because at first he said there is no moment
then when she's getting the gun in the house he says this is the moment
the moment i realize i love you

bruh

I dig how no matter how much of "God" he is, Dr. Manhattan is still bound to matters of the flesh.
Genesis 6. And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Doods been banging earth women since GENESIS 🤣

Last edited:
Binged and caught up this week... amazing so far.. last few episodes especially..

look tho, I have one question... about the say cheese scene...

In the hooded justice episode, two detectives in an interrogation room wanted him to take off his mask and take a picture... when he took off the mask it was a white man... the white gut proceeded to beat the breaks off the cops...

who was that white guy in hooded justices costumes??? And Why??

Back
Top Bottom