HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

Is Lost worth starting ? I don’t want to start of the ending is that bad

just remember it drops off a cliff after a strong start

and don’t get overly invested in actually trying to look into the little clues.. because there were a ton of great writing on the little details of each episode that just felt wasted after the fact when they fumbled the ending

Bruh this show is so wild. I've happily avoided spoilers each week cause I haven't been able to watch on Sundays so I just watched this week's episode. The show does just enough teasing and mystery and then gives you the real story and facts. Watching it week to week is fun enough, going into the deeper dives and the hidden Easter eggs and theories after is even better. But just on a base level the show is killing it. Well acted, scripted, scored and then the racial, political, social elements. This show is really something else.

The twist of Angela knowing and pulling him out at the end was wild. It takes something that's already a surprise and twist and turns it up a notch. Excited to see what Looking Glass has in mind, how the hell does Ozy factor in (probably Treiu's dad), and then the Calvary actually thinks they can do against Manhattan.

Them naming the blue toy excalibur (ex-cal-abar) is something i’d find in cam’ron lyrics. Reminded me of these lines.
A0C48C85-52BD-49DC-BBEB-644927E18A69.png

Is Lost worth starting ? I don’t want to start of the ending is that bad

First 3 seasons are by far the greatest first 3 seasons of ANY show. No dip in quality
after that, while its still good, it became apparent they had no idea what they were doing(you could tell from the jump)
which actually made the show more enticing to watch when I watched it when it was airing.
Always hard to recommend to me because watching it while it aired was insane, LOST was THAT show.
it's my number 3 favorite show after
The Leftovers
Breaking Bad

The anticipation for week to week shows is what I like best. I get some of that with WWE but it usual doesn’t pay off for me. I didn’t do a damn thing yesterday and this episode was on my mind. And I’ve been running around today just so I can get to this time.

I prefer this feeling over bing watching. Just caught the replay of last week and it gave me the same chills from the senator Saying he wants to be a blue guy and Abar and Treiu knowing who Cal actual was just straight FIRE!

Its funny cuz this was executed in such a graceful way but predictable too.

Not saying I knew all of this but the way its presented is of course Dr. Manhattan is behind all the major questions.

Dont care for doc only going as far as Europa to go create life but they sure made it work for this plot.

:lol: @ Ozy asking to leave earth thinking it was a paradise. Just an okay landscape with one manor and a bunch of sycophant servants. That moon hasn't changed in the 30+ years as far as that "society".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom