HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

Yeah, I think I'll always go with a weekly watch for good TV. Binge watching has changed how we view and even create TV, but I think the anticipation, discussion, and not getting to blow through it in a weekend will always be superior.

With HBO shows, it’s ok since that’s how it has been with their shows for decades. That channel has put out some of the best shows ever.

giphy-24.gif

I remember I had a cookie watching an episode of Ozarks.

Had to stop it and take a shower.

**** was gettin TOO real for me.

I was reevaluating EVERYTHING!

I’m not an astronaut and never been to space but edibles have me feeling like i’m flying to the stars. Next time I’m stopping by mars to see what doctor manhattan is up to.

One of favorite things I like about weekly episodes is that it makes NT threads more entertaining. I would have given up on Power if it weren't for the weekly jokes.
Breh, the live posting and after episode discussions we’d do in the GOT thread was epic.

I especially looked forward to the weeks when you knew some **** happened that irked tdogg2k tdogg2k and that boy would take a first class ticket on Drogon Express to disappear for weeks. Then he’d come back with a manifesto full of salt. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom