HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

It was GOT before GOT

exactly.. shhh that gives dudes trust issues.. BOTH fumbled that shhhhh at like the 10 yard line and open space

both went from top 10 status to barely mentionables after screwing up their endings

I think Adrian Veidt crashing back on Earth is what Lady Trieu bought the land from that family for. I feel like it was a flashforward not a flashback. Because she told Angela that her father would join them soon. So it's happening at the same time as next episode.
Unless he did crash on the land, it was a flashback and he's in the statue they keep showing.
I might be overthinking this.

My wife and I worked through Lost on Netflix over a good 5 or 6 months. I remember that **** pulling me in like I never thought it could, which made the ending that much worse. I was tight!! All those binges until 4 AM for nothing! :lol:

Honestly, the last couple seasons were beyond suspect and it became a chore to watch. But I was at least hoping for a good ending to make up for the lackluster backend of the series. Nope!

My wife and I worked through Lost on Netflix over a good 5 or 6 months. I remember that **** pulling me in like I never thought it could, which made the ending that much worse. I was tight!! All those binges until 4 AM for nothing! :lol:

Honestly, the last couple seasons were beyond suspect and it became a chore to watch. But I was at least hoping for a good ending to make up for the lackluster backend of the series. Nope!

I remember ppl were comparing Season 6 of Lost to the Star Wars prequels. I didn’t understand it back then but now I can see why.

lost had so many easter eggs connected to mythology and numbers, etc. Seemed like people were working on their college thesis finding all those clues and trying to find connections only for the show to never reference 98% of that info.

Me when Angela granny had the heart attack vs Lindelof
cat.jpeg

c'mon mannnnn....weren't you on NT when the lost thread would be poppin?

My bad, I just feel like it’s one of those shows that was popular at the time, but so many people hated the ending that it gets forgotten lol
I didn’t get into Lost until season 5 was airing though, so I missed out on the week to week threads for the first 4 seasons.

The episode that showed Richards origin story of how he got on the island and became immortal was GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom