HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

That was some powerful German propaganda for the black soldiers during WWII. I remember reading other stuff and quotes by Hitler on that agenda.

This dude Ozy is coldblooded. Killed his servant for a play :lol:

DC DOING FOR TV
WHAT MARVEL COULD NEVER DO
:pimp:
We really pretending one show does that or are you that in to the CW shows too? :lol:

Last edited:
Can we time jump to next Sunday already. I got so many questions. It's clearly a Lindelof show.
"Friends in high places". Another feat that involved lifting something unlikely with a rope/cable.
I guessed Judd wasn't who Angela thought he was.
The flashback and then she wakes up. I guess we'll find out what happened in that period.
Also where was Black Manta while all of it happened?
We know why her kids are white.

Can we time jump to next Sunday already. I got so many questions. It's clearly a Lindelof show.
"Friends in high places". Another feat that involved lifting something unlikely with a rope/cable.
I guessed Judd wasn't who Angela thought he was.
The flashback and then she wakes up. I guess we'll find out what happened in that period.
Also where was Black Manta while all of it happened?
We know why her kids are white.
Yeah where was her dude
Yo I missed that part
He was talking about presents
I look away
I look back it’s a masked dude in her house
Also how the second dude ain’t blow her head off
While she was lying on the ground

Yeah where was her dude
Yo I missed that part
He was talking about presents
I look away
I look back it’s a masked dude in her house
Also how the second dude ain’t blow her head off
While she was lying on the ground
The transition to Judd might be your answer.
Notice Will drank the hot coffee right away and ate the egg too right off the stove.
Also when Angela went to the wake, she was the only black person there. The hood makes more sense.

The transition to Judd might be your answer.
Notice Will drank the hot coffee right away and ate the egg too right off the stove.
Also when Angela went to the wake, she was the only black person there. The hood makes more sense.
Explain the transition
Also I noticed old dude drinking the hot coffee straight uo
But I just attributed to how old people like stuff piping hot

Explain the transition
Also I noticed old dude drinking the hot coffee straight uo
But I just attributed to how old people like stuff piping hot
Last thing she seen was the shotty in her grill and first thing she sees when she wakes up is Judd. That's telling the audience it's connected.

Yeah I’m a pretend this one show does it
And off top
Name a marvel show better than this so far???
:nerd:

Ok.. there is this one show that is 2 episodes in

then as a whole, at least both of have been week.. you have that old Adam west Batman.. and then had the old hulk tv show.. and then that Dean Cain Louis and Clark show

outside of cartoons, the only thing that has been good to me marvel or dc was the Netflix marvel shows for a season or two

Ok.. there is this one show that is 2 episodes in

then as a whole, at least both of have been week.. you have that old Adam west Batman.. and then had the old hulk tv show.. and then that Dean Cain Louis and Clark show

outside of cartoons, the only thing that has been good to me marvel or dc was the Netflix marvel shows for a season or two
2 episodes In
This is better than those marvel Netflix shows
And that agents of shield

2 episodes In
This is better than those marvel Netflix shows
And that agents of shield

I was out on agents of shield from a couple mins in.. think I’ve only watched an episode or two, but that format wasn’t for me

I refuse to put blind faith in the lost dude after 2 episodes.. or hbo after the last couple episodes of game of thrones (considering changes were made)

first seasons of punisher, daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke cage were all the goods.. 2nd season of daredevil as well

I hope this continues to be good, but ain’t like the bar exactly high

or hbo after the last couple episodes of game of thrones (considering changes were made)
Bruh
Hbo been on fire after that misstep
Succession season 2 is fire
Euphoria
Righteous gemstones
Put some respect on they name
I’m telling u all them shows are :pimp:

Bruh
Hbo been on fire after that misstep
Succession season 2 is fire
Euphoria
Righteous gemstones
Put some respect on they name
I’m telling u all them shows are :pimp:

Aint the 2nd season of pretty little liars was weak outside of Meryl

and euphoria was the goods but short.. and I’ve heard on the others even thou I just don’t have it in me for succession

but as I said, I hope

Aint the 2nd season of pretty little liars was weak outside of Meryl

and euphoria was the goods but short.. and I’ve heard on the others even thou I just don’t have it in me for succession

but as I said, I hope
Never seen pretty liars
Euphoria was standard for the amount of episodes
Hbo usually does

Yeah I’m a pretend this one show does it
And off top
Name a marvel show better than this so far???
:nerd:
Daredevil s1.

This season aint done yet but I doubt it matches that since theyre very different.

So far I wouldn't even call this a superhero show. I dont even see the point od wearing costumes other than its tradition within the history of that world.

But I think they just clones
Right????
Don’t all the dude servants look the same or am I trippin
I hope so :lol:

But I think they just clones
Right????
Don’t all the dude servants look the same or am I trippin

I thought they were robots first or some type of west world type shh.. but after last night, they might be clones

7EC1829D-5978-4A39-B9B5-B8E30A576BF3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom