HBO: "Westworld"...Sundays @ 9PM...S3: March 15, 2020...8 Episodes Total

Grade Season 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MPLS612

formerly ame416
Joined Apr 11, 2008
Quit on S2 after 2 episodes, can I pick up on S3 by skipping the ones I missed? The consensus seems to be that it was pretty wack.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Quit on S2 after 2 episodes, can I pick up on S3 by skipping the ones I missed? The consensus seems to be that it was pretty wack.
:rofl:

You wont understand much but sure you could try and catch on to most of what's going on in s3. Just don't wonder what happened to certain characters in s2 or why some characters are robots now

MPLS612

formerly ame416
Joined Apr 11, 2008
:rofl:
You wont understand much but sure you could try and catch on to most of what's going on in s3. Just don't wonder what happened to certain characters in s2 or why some characters are robots now
Yea, figured. Probably will since this trailer looks intriguing.

Joined Jan 5, 2011
S3 looks beyond fail.

Incredible how far this show fell from it's initial potential.

S1 was god level. Even S2 was even fire imo. Added more depth. But they went off the rails. This **** iRobot.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Don't get the hate with season 2. Loved it.
Yeah especially when ppl claimed they tuned out I feel like they spotted the b.s. subconsciously in s1 and just ain't know it.

Cuz nothing changed with the quality of the show. Especially if you were in love with the twists and reveals of s1.

Last edited:
Joined Sep 1, 2000
I didn't like S2 simply because the stuff I wanted them to focus on(past of the park and how it got started/putting human conscience in hosts) Got so little shine to me.
I wasn't interested in watching every hosts story or even in the afterlife aspect of it.

this show HAS to be about the hosts, I get it, but the stuff with delos and that first test where EVERYONE in the room was a host is dope. or the actual location of the park, how does that even work? I gravitate towards the "wonder and awe" of it all. I think the show is at its best in those moments. I find that stuff fascinating.
I know it could get stale for some if thats all the focus is on. Just my opinion

I'm intrigued in S3 because it reminds me of the end of Ex Machina where they left you hanging as to what is going to happen next. I'm relishing seeing what they do in the actual world.

Joined Sep 1, 2000
Man
Where the hell are they going with this show
got final season vibes from the trailer but not sure if that's confirmed
forgot Aaron Paul was in this season
Marshawn:pimp:

Joined Dec 25, 2003
Season 1 felt a lot more focused for the most part. Felt like they didn't really know where to go with it from there. Season two was a bit of a mess, and some of the story threads just felt pointless. Felt like they were more focused on us not figuring out the twist than just telling a compelling story.

Now I don't even know what the **** this show is anymore. :lol:

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
Joined Jun 20, 2001
Man
Where the hell are they going with this show
got final season vibes from the trailer but not sure if that's confirmed
forgot Aaron Paul was in this season
Marshawn:pimp:
The showrunners did ink a deal with amazon so who knows what’s going to happen with WW after season 3.

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
Joined Jun 20, 2001
“Hidden Trailer” which is still unlisted on youtube uncovered by a reddit user:

HBO dropped the first proper trailer for Westworld upcoming third season yesterday, but, in the spirit of the creators’ general affection for its diehard fans, they also unleashed a “hidden” trailer to be uncovered by some enterprising soul. That soul turned out to be reddit user mc_chickpea, who found the below trailer—which features a more ominous vibe and shots not seen in the previous clip—on a website for the show’s fictional Incite data collection company. Yesterday’s trailer pops up when you click on the Privacy Act tab, but this one does when you do so with a VPN and a clean browser history.
Link

Top Bottom