HBO's HARD KNOCKS: the Miami Dolphins

Anyone checking for this show this year?  Is there already a thread?

Chad Johnson already has me
roll.gif

That undrafted rookie getting cut without even hitting the field to make room for the vet. Damn. :x

Chad Interrupting the meeting: Can I stay???????? (Looks at screen walking towards coach) I need a chair. Why are you here Chad. Cause I have no one to go home too. :lol:

Man, I love this show no matter what team is featured. I love seeing the inner workings for a team. Plus Liev Schreiber (aka Sabertooth) is one of the best narrators out there now.

I'm a Dolphins fan so I'm really into Joe Philbin.  Chad is cool but I was kind of iffy seeing him interrupt the meeting.  Maybe an overreaction but I didn't like that.  Guy on Dan Patrick show made me laugh when he said the depth chart is better for the wives.

I checked HBO GO last night and nothing was showing up....
Just checked, still not up.

Honestly none of the Hardknocks have ever been on HBOGO tho. Every other series has every episodes but Hardknocks. Weird, they need to fix that.

Entertaining in the first episode already ...... Pouncey was gonna put dat boy to sleep tho too lmaoo ... "aint fightin u out here imma wait till we get to the lockeroom" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom