HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I hate that y’all were right. Condola knows she expects Lawrence to be there in whatever way possible.

They been building up to something with Tiffany and postpartum depression all season and this was anticlimactic. Just a hug? No discussion about actual depression? Boring.

This a perfect way for Molly and Issa to reconnect. They both need to vent to their bff

Lawrence just takes L after L in his personal life. Issa gotta leave him but she won’t. I can’t stand the Nathan character or actor so I’m not looking forward to the love triangle that’s going to continue

Find it funny how everybody solely trashes Molly but Issa cheated on her long time BF because she wasn’t mature enough to end the relationship if she wasn’t happy. Also she’s so absorbed with herself it affects all of her relationships. The type of person to call you when your relative died to talk about herself. Issa character irked me way more than Molly this season. Maybe bc I had already wrote Molly off as hypercritical Molly gone be Molly anyway :lol:

I'm glad they didn't end the season on a high note like in past seasons. Overall, I enjoyed this season.

Edit: If you go to 'lookingforlatoya.com' you can watch a trailer for the in-universe show, Looking for Latoya. Nice lil easter egg at the end.

I hate that y’all were right. Condola knows she expects Lawrence to be there in whatever way possible.

They been building up to something with Tiffany and postpartum depression all season and this was anticlimactic. Just a hug? No discussion about actual depression? Boring.

To be fair, I think in Issa's directorial mind felt it was important to only show the fallout of depression, because there is no discussion about depression in everyday life. Lawrence couldn't open up to Issa about why he wasn't working for two years, Nathan couldn't explain to Issa that he has Bipolar disorder at the time, and Tiffany couldn't explain to Derek how she was feeling. It's one of the few shows that paints the picture of what's happening to the people around the person who is suffering, and I really appreciate them doing that.

With that said, they definitely could have done more about Tiffany's depression though.

Find it funny how everybody solely trashes Molly but Issa cheated on her long time BF because she wasn’t mature enough to end the relationship if she wasn’t happy. Also she’s so absorbed with herself it affects all of her relationships. The type of person to call you when your relative died to talk about herself. Issa character irked me way more than Molly this season. Maybe bc I had already wrote Molly off as hypercritical Molly gone be Molly anyway :lol:
When you “accidentally” text “see, I’m trying” to your best friend as a 30 something year old adult, it becomes easy to see why everybody trashed Molly. She’s trash. Issa is far from perfect but Molly comes off as just being a bad person on this show while Issa is just not aware of her ways.

When you “accidentally” text “see, I’m trying” to your best friend as a 30 something year old adult, it becomes easy to see why everybody trashed Molly. She’s trash. Issa is far from perfect but Molly comes off as just being a bad person on this show while Issa is just not aware of her ways.

The friendship was clearly beyond repair at that point. Also, see how you just sidestepped a grown woman cheating on her man and reduced her clear personality issues to not being self aware? :lol: Issa is just as much a terrible person as Molly is just in a different way.

Can’t Wait For Next Season To Be An Issa Choosing Between Lawerence Or Being Single Over A Love Triangle Angle Backdrop Including Nathan. >D

Next Season Really Needs To Be The Last. Not Much Else To Do With These Characters.

The friendship was clearly beyond repair at that point. Also, see how you just sidestepped a grown woman cheating on her man and reduced her clear personality issues to not being self aware? :lol: Issa is just as much a terrible person as Molly is just in a different way.
I didn’t sidestep anything. It happened in season 1 and she was trash for it no matter her excuse. This is current season material of Molly being trash in the same way since the shows inception. She’s gotten worse and more hard to watch.

Can’t Wait For Next Season To Be An Issa Choosing Between Lawerence Or Being Single Over A Love Triangle Angle Backdrop Including Nathan. >D

Next Season Really Needs To Be The Last. Not Much Else To Do With These Characters.
I fully expect a love triangle at this point. The Condola pregnancy angle was so expected al of twitter had already thought of it.

I agree, season 5 should wrap it up. It could’ve been different if they went with the long distance relationship angle with Issa and Lawrence but they settled for easy drama.

I fully expect a love triangle at this point. The Condola pregnancy angle was so expected al of twitter had already thought of it.

I agree, season 5 should wrap it up. It could’ve been different if they went with the long distance relationship angle with Issa and Lawrence but they settled for easy drama.

Yeah They Going To Play Up The Love Triangle

But I Think Ultimately Issa Either Finds Happiness With Herself

Or Stays With Lawrence. No Chance Issa Ends Up With Nathan.

People trashed Issa up to last season about cheating on Lawrence. Just like they did this season, we let it go because its the past. How long are we going to harp over that? Molly is being FRESH trash.

"Lawrence is not going to be appearing in Season 3" #ThatIsAll

Very true but until they actually show that this all we got.

I didn’t sidestep anything. It happened in season 1 and she was trash for it no matter her excuse. This is current season material of Molly being trash in the same way since the shows inception. She’s gotten worse and more hard to watch.

Same way you feel about Molly is how I felt about watching Issa make literally everything about herself. Not minimizing Molly’s issues at all but in a way I can’t blame her for being over Issa’s bs.

Yeah They Going To Play Up The Love Triangle

But I Think Ultimately Issa Either Finds Happiness With Herself

Or Stays With Lawrence. No Chance Issa Ends Up With Nathan.
I actually thought for an minute that they were gonna go with the Issa finding happiness route for the finale because Lawrence and the job

That was a weird moment to me. She spent all season saying how she wants to make it work only to be tongue tied At the most important moment in their relationship?
She wasn't tongue tied.

She just didn't want to say aloud or admit to herself she didn't really want to be with him. She was hesitant to say I'm not in love with dude and I just like the fact and idea that we're in a relationship not that she actually wanted to be with Andrew.

Find it funny how everybody solely trashes Molly but Issa cheated on her long time BF because she wasn’t mature enough to end the relationship if she wasn’t happy.
:lol: Them is s1 criticisms man.

Issa showed her *** day 1. Signs were there when it came to Lawrence. Signs are there again right now that she keeps checking for Lawrence like that.

I feel like Molly portrays the type to want to talk about herself no matter what's going on in a friend's life much more.

Last edited:
How long was shorty “missing for ? ...Seems like it was just overnight and she told yo she needed time to herself anyway, was wondering what all the panic was about

How long was shorty “missing for ? ...Seems like it was just overnight and she told yo she needed time to herself anyway, was wondering what all the panic was about
As a married person, I never turn my phone off for long periods of time. Turn Do Not Disturb instead. Like he said, no matter what she usually checks in and she didn't so he got worried. He knew she was stressing and thought she might have hurt herself. There was legit reason to be worried.

The only thing good about that missing storyline was it gave Kelli a chance to shine.

Lawrence handled that differently than I hoped. IMO that was written by a woman. They couldn't have showed dude happy to have a kid? They had to show the first thing he thought of was asking if she was going to kill it?

The only thing good about that missing storyline was it gave Kelli a chance to shine.

Lawrence handled that differently than I hoped. IMO that was written by a woman. They couldn't have showed dude happy to have a kid? They had to show the first thing he thought of was asking if she was going to kill it?

Why would he be happy? He don't wanna be with Condola nor have a kid with her.

Back
Top Bottom