He was a she.

I thought I could never be fooled.I was fooled.
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/wa...iRR8&feature=related

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUe8BXFiRR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I keep trying it wont embed
frown.gif

Why would I care if I mistook a girl for a guy? I don't give dudes second looks. Like I'm not worried about pointing out the dude that's actually a female in the group of dudes at the club.

dude talks like he is having sex with your ears. Strangest thing to come out of my speakers.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Funny you post this, as I just saw this on World Star like ~10mins ago...

This one has me lost. How do you lose all that muscle in such a short time.
Im confused
eek.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Im confused
eek.gif

I'd think 2 years is plenty of time? That plus all that hormonal treatment and it's very possible, I would think.
Crazy nonetheless.

I know im not the only one that got to the end of the video and was like damn she looks cute. Pause. Then remembered that she was a he.
30t6p3b.gif

Idk if this video is real, at the beginning of the video dude is playing the guitar with his right hand while holding it with his left only to later hold it in his right and play with his left as a girl??? possibly siblings, if that

Im confused
eek.gif

I'd think 2 years is plenty of time? That plus all that hormonal treatment and it's very possible, I would think.
Crazy nonetheless.

I forgot about the hormones
The craziest part is that most dudes would die for his physique and he just gave it all up.
To each is own.

Im confused
eek.gif

Crazy nonetheless.

I forgot about the hormones
The craziest part is that most dudes would die for his physique and he just gave it all up.
To each is own.

mind-blown.gif

My question is.. at what point during the transition do you start using the womens/mens restrooms?

Back
Top Bottom