Heading to the Movies by myself.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

id never
Boo. I kid fam, I kid.
grin.gif

nah real talk

dinner alone and movies alone is just something id never do

an believe me i can do things on my own

movies 1st show during the week might be ok i guess, saturday night alone hell no

breakfast and lunch is fine by yourself too imo.

laugh.gif

Your going to see a movie. Why do you need somebody to go along with you to sit quietly ?

People are insecure for the dumbest reasons.

Sounds relaxing. I've never done it before
But I think i'll try to go next week, catch some alone time before school starts

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:
Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

is 500 days of summer still in theaters? I might catch it

No. I missed it too. Waiting for the DVD or on Itunes
frown.gif
pimp.gif

That's one thing I love about Seattle! Second run theatres and the tickets are only $3 or $3.50!!!

Going to the movies has always been a social experience for me so that's why I probably wouldn't ever choose to go by myself but I don't thinkit's weird if people do. Different strokes for different folks.

i use to work at a theather and went acouple times alone, its all good...going tonight wit my boys watching that sorority row
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I go during the day, always act like i'm calling somebody before the movie starts[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]"I'm in the theater now where are you?.....What you mean you're not coming? %*%"[/color]

wow. herb? .. anyways.. yea it's not bad goin to the movies by yourself. its just you chillen enjoying the movie with some popcorn and a drink. i'd smoke a L before hand though

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]$!%@ you man[/color]

i asked someone if this was weird? they laughed at me and said it was weird.
frown.gif

this is why i like NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

If you wanna make your movie experience even better smoke a blunt by yourself THEN go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

most definately big purp...i watched king kong blasted and it was incredible

Hey_

I never understood as to why this was a major taboo.

Being a fan of cinema, I often go to movies that my friends wouldn't have much interest in seeing.

Having an itch to one day wanting to write a screenplay, I find it best to go solo to study movies.

Julius F. Wrek

Have fun! This is one of the first social threads i've seen that have ended with a positive note.

I was getting ready to see RIP and YNS...Ugh

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

I never understood as to why this was a major taboo.

Being a fan of cinema, I often go to movies that my friends wouldn't have much interest in seeing.

Having an itch to one day wanting to write a screenplay, I find it best to go solo to study movies.

Julius F. Wrek
Agreed completely, just because I can't get friends to see a movie with me, I shouldn't miss out on the movie.

Also it's not a big deal at all to see a movie by yourself... the same people who say it's not ok are also the ones who say you can't go with justanother guy. Or heaven forbid if you do, you have to sit two seats away from each other
laugh.gif
such immaturity rationale

this thread inspired me gonna put this on my to do list...never did it before and i wanna see 500 days of summer too

Just came back. Really enjoyed it and also the movie. Sat on the top row, relaxed with my feet on the chair infront of me and enjoyed it. Wouldve been bestwith popcorn and a drink but I was fasting so that was fine. Def relaxing. I wouldn't do it on a FRIDAY night premier or nothing. Just during the day and Iwould breakfast/lunch by myself as well. Thanks NT.

Back
Top Bottom