Heading to the Movies by myself.

RIP
tired.gif

I do it all the time. I love going to a daytime movie when there is barely anyone there and just focusing on the movie.

I wouldn't do it on a Fri or weekend night of a premiere, but ain't nothing wrong with going to the movies dolo early morning/afternoon and catchingmovies you missed out on...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

If you wanna make your movie experience even better smoke a blunt by yourself THEN go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Absolutely. I do this all the time, it's actually one of my favorite things to do. Never done it sober though.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I go during the day, always act like i'm calling somebody before the movie starts[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]"I'm in the theater now where are you?.....What you mean you're not coming? %*%"[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you cant be serious...

ive done it a few times. most of which i was on a vacation with my fam. but ive done it once when i just didnt want to be with anyone and i wanted to watchsuperbad. i felt really weird at first until the movie started playing

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

I go during the day, always act like i'm calling somebody before the movie starts

"I'm in the theater now where are you?.....What you mean you're not coming? %*%"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you cant be serious...

laugh.gif

Nobody wants to see Inglorious Basterds...they think it glamorizes Nazis or something...smh. Did people even watch the trailer? Im about to go dolo just causeif I take my cousin I gotta pay cause he jobless...smh again.

i catch matinees by myself all the time

but im an only child I got used to doin alot of #@@% myself after a while I find it easier and less of a hassle

I've done this several times. I think I saw Transformers II, Terminator:Salvation, Fast and Furious, and The Dark Knight by myself. I watched the DarkKnight a second time because the audio was messed up the first time, but the other three I saw because my wife refused to see them with me.

It's therapeutic to have alone time.

Back
Top Bottom