Headphone Connoisseurs do enter....Vol. big bucks on ear candy

I listen to music all the time but all i have rite now are the @@%! %+@ iPod headphones and its time to burn them joints....... I got these joints for the lowin China..

1126456926.jpg

thought I was really doin somethin at the time.... I mean they are comfortable and added some bass to my life but (they werent THAT great and..)I broke themthus I'm stuck with that Apple factoy BS..... Time to step my game up so I'm tryin to get som GOOD headphones..... I hadnt tested out many types yetbut of course checked out the Studio Beats by Dre joints and was SOLD.... these #!!#* were soooooo clear and the bass was rich (not that farty bass mostheadphones have).... So before I become the poster boy of impulse buyin I want to know if NT knows of any competitors to these joints as far as quality?

Anybody pickin Bose over the Beats by Dre?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by G2345

bose headphones = Trash

Get the Beats
pimp.gif

got em for 160

yea you must got that retail employee discount.... I aint mad at you cuz i do too
laugh.gif
... I get an extra 30% off them joints though........ but yea I'm gettin em unless I hear otherwise here

Good thread OP Im in the market for headphones as well

change the title cuz ishh makes no sense

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Good thread OP Im in the market for headphones as well

change the title cuz ishh makes no sense

did to me but I guess thats why ##%$+$ wasnt givin no advice
laugh.gif

but all good changed no so where the jewels at
nerd.gif

bose headphones = Trash

Get the Beats
pimp.gif

got em for 160

both are trash actually. the in ear beats are okay. but usually avoid anything moster or bose.

Originally Posted by il prescelto

bose headphones = Trash

Get the Beats
pimp.gif

got em for 160

both are trash actually. the in ear beats are okay. but usually avoid anything moster or bose.
how you gonna create a problem but not offer a solution?!..... so what you suggestin partna?

Originally Posted by 011010kash01011

bose headphones = Trash

Get the Beats
pimp.gif

got em for 160

how you gonna create a problem but not offer a solution?!..... so what you suggestin partna?

how much you wanna spend?

sony mdr-v700dj are my favorites been using them for so long and still continue too. amazing sound and real comfortable.if you listen to music for long periodsof time, these are for you.

why overpay for bose or monster

its sad how consumers are exposed to such crap and you have mr jobs to thank for

if you want good headphones, why look in apple stores

go drop by your nearest guitar center and look at some real stuff.

picked up Beats Studio yesterday for $190. Thinking of selling them again and getting the in-ear Tours.

Originally Posted by 011010kash01011

bose headphones = Trash

Get the Beats
pimp.gif

got em for 160

how much you wanna spend?
I mean I am workin wit this Best Buy discount so thats why I'm tryin to upgrade while I still work there..... so it depends on the quality/(price-dicount) equation

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

sony mdr-v700dj are my favorites been using them for so long and still continue too. amazing sound and real comfortable.if you listen to music for long periods of time, these are for you.
as far as style this are bacially what I have but I got my joints taped up at the part where the earphone swivels cuz my #+%+ cracked then broke,and yea they are most comfortable headphones i've used...... mdr-v700dj sound better the the mdr-z500?

Yo I picked up some Shure SE210's from JR Music in NYC and them %#%+! is the truth...

I don't like the big bulky over the ear headphones because I travel a lot and I ain't trying to be on a plane looking like I'm about to set up shopand start DJ'ing or something, but for those that do mess with them I ain't mad at cha because one of the homies had some expensive $500+ ones Ibelieve and they sounded nice but he DJ's and produces so I guess it goes with the profession.

I prefer in-ear head phones and the apple ones wasn't cutting it and I saw people saying the Shure's was good, but I seen the price and was like hellno ear phones shouldn't cost more than $3-$5 dollars
laugh.gif
but I had to pick up like $800 worth of stuff from JR because my girl returned stuff she wasgetting me for my birthday and I said ehh %+@! it and made the purchase and I used them today at work and those %#%+! is really nice man...

I payed $100 for the Shure SE210 I believe... in black.

That's what I recommened...

everybody thinks the beats is such a great headphone because its bass heavy. it is absolute crap.

the reason a lot of people buy higher end headphones but end up not liking them is because of one big problem: your source. there are plenty of good headphonesthat perform very well for their money i.e grado sr80, alessandro ms1, denon 2000 etc. those are also phones you can tweak for performance upgrades forrelatively cheap. but for any high end pair to shine you need a good source. most computer audio cards are crap to drive them, so are mp3 players etc etc. whatyou need is a good headphone paired with a really good DAC and amp. all of which you can do for less than the retail of the beats.

I've had both Bose and the Beats by Dre... if you don't mind spending the cash, get the Beats. They're sick.
pimp.gif

Appreciate it Puttin_in_work and Mr_Monday but I got small ear syndrome earbuds are not my friend
ohwell.gif
...I'm tryin to cop some HEADPHONES not earbuds

Back
Top Bottom