Headphone Connoisseurs do enter....Vol. big bucks on ear candy

The beats by Dr.Dre are really nice I just can't spend that much on headphones. I do agree the iPod headphones are trash.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

ipods aren't strong enough to drive headphones. whatever you purchase is gonna like sound crap.

just copped the ones you recommended. Are those the ones you have?
Order came in today, and these are
pimp.gif
. Pretty nice at canceling out sound. Thought they didn't work at first but I didn't realize howfar I had to stick them into my ears. They also didn't work with my ipod , only heard sound out of one side, but my audio output is probably toast. Whatare some good MP3 layers with a lot of gigs, and have good audio ?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

ipods aren't strong enough to drive headphones. whatever you purchase is gonna like sound crap.

just copped the ones you recommended. Are those the ones you have?
Order came in today, and these are
pimp.gif
. Pretty nice at canceling out sound. Thought they didn't work at first but I didn't realize how far I had to stick them into my ears. They also didn't work with my ipod , only heard sound out of one side, but my audio output is probably toast. What are some good MP3 layers with a lot of gigs, and have good audio ?
Ipods are good enough when it comes to iems. Told you they'd sound good
pimp.gif
Cop the comply foam tips for a better seal/fit

Damn I only paid $100 for my 30 GB ipod video. Don't know if I want to get an 30gb ipod touch 120 gb ipod classic, or a 32gb zune hd

Back
Top Bottom