Health Freaks: Where is your favorite healthy restaurant?

au lac is amazing. also, the stand in laguna beach; mother's market in costa mesa/laguna hills; native foods and veggie grill are nice, too.

au lac is amazing. also, the stand in laguna beach; mother's market in costa mesa/laguna hills; native foods and veggie grill are nice, too.

for something quick and simple, flamebroiler has chicken teriyaki with brown rice.

for something quick and simple, flamebroiler has chicken teriyaki with brown rice.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

i concur with them. 08-09 at UCR i ate there 2-3 times a week, along with subway and running every day i dropped some pretty good weight. Plus with flame broiler, its pretty damn delicious too (magic sauce is crack even though its likely terrible for you.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

i concur with them. 08-09 at UCR i ate there 2-3 times a week, along with subway and running every day i dropped some pretty good weight. Plus with flame broiler, its pretty damn delicious too (magic sauce is crack even though its likely terrible for you.

Back
Top Bottom