Heatmakerz Appreciation!!

ima try not to add TOO many Diplomat tracks,since i already made a Diplomat appreciation post early in the month....

yo, the first beat he makes is
pimp.gif

yo, i NEEEED this song.
frown.gif
� this beat is so ill, anybody know what theysampled?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if i put up any wrong tracks, my bad, my computer don't have sound
frown.gif

u dunno how many times iv watched the first vid..... that beat is straight crack. Heatmakers def. appreciated. Wasnt Rsonist comin out wit a album?

why are they appreciated now? dudes aint did @$%% in the longest that mattered...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

so u callin these dudes legends?
course not, and i knew that would be your argument, im just sayin that Eric B/Rakim haven't put out anything new that "mattered" in awhile.

true... i just love all the love i had for their beats after they put out that cd... shoulda been a heatmakerz x dipset appreciation...

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

my all time fav producers!

wow. bold statement
laugh.gif

to each his own though......

but yeah i remember when that 1st video dropped. i remember a few of NT's so called 'producers' were mad salty. on some 'he doesnt respect thecraft' type #*$%
laugh.gif
smh.gif

mad cuz the beat he knocked up in 5 mins was better than their lifes work....
tired.gif

They blessed gucci mane with a beat back in 05, the called Damn Shawty, its an ill beat, a little different from normal heatmakerz joints.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

HeatMakerz go hard..
pimp.gif
Their best beats dont get released though
examples? beside the vid i posted.

R'sonest(sp?) said he had over 2000 unreleased beats in his Mac...im SURE theres plenty of heat in there...He also kept some heat for his wack !$@album
laugh.gif
Son cant rap at all
sick.gif

yo, any info on the Junior Mafia track?
nerd.gif

besides that its junior mafia produced my heatmakerz, and that its on the heatmakerz crack music mixtape and on JM's Riot Musik cd.

Back
Top Bottom