Hell Rell Got Knocked Out?

Damn guess he aint the hardest out anymore

Musta been those same lil dudes that he use to smack up and send to the store. You know the ones that thought they gangsta, posted up infront of the store, with long sideburns and a lil goatee. Musta got payback

But for real rell lookin mawga, he lookin skinny af

I don't know who Hell Rell is but he looks a lot like Greg Oden.
IMG_0410.JPG

Damn guess he aint the hardest out anymore

Musta been those same lil dudes that he use to smack up and send to the store. You know the ones that thought they gangsta, posted up infront of the store, with long sideburns and a lil goatee. Musta got payback

But for real rell lookin mawga, he lookin skinny af

lmao thats my song man..

now i can't bump it without thinking rell got knocked out yo.

credibility points dipped -100 on the G-Scale

Last edited:
Word, even his excuse of just being drunk is too much for his age.

really is tho. let's assume that is true...imagine still running around the hood getting fall-down drunk at 45-50. talking **** to dusty *** nobodies and screaming at the barkeep for not stocking Armadale. sad.

My mans damn near 40 sloppy drunk on road smh

bruh, your Internet patois renderings be consistently killing me. :lol: hear that **** in Dolby every time.

on a general Diplomatic note, I saw Juelz Santana perform at halftime of an AND1 game a few years back and nobody cared.

even he knew...performed "There It Go," "Clockwork" and his own verse on "We Fly High" and just kinda drifted offstage with a sad "ay."

really is tho. let's assume that is true...imagine still running around the hood getting fall-down drunk at 45-50. talking **** to dusty *** nobodies and screaming at the barkeep for not stocking Armadale. sad.

bruh, your Internet patois renderings be consistently killing me. :lol: hear that **** in Dolby every time.

on a general Diplomatic note, I saw Juelz Santana perform at halftime of an AND1 game a few years back and nobody cared.

even he knew...performed "There It Go," "Clockwork" and his own verse on "We Fly High" and just kinda drifted offstage with a sad "ay."

:lol: thats how toronto mans talk. Heavy Caribbean influence

Dead @ drifting off with a sad "aye"

Damn. Juelz is definitely one of those lazy cats that never tapped into their potential and kept the hype going.

From me to u was :pimp:

But his follow up album was very subpar

Mic Check was a big tune

Damn. Juelz is definitely one of those lazy cats that never tapped into their potential and kept the hype going.

it was sad, man. all I could think about was the mid-2000s era when the whole place would have been rocking, chicks rushing the stage and all.

people were ignoring him and the smartphone wasn't even popular yet.

:lol: thats how toronto mans talk. Heavy Caribbean influence

Dead @ drifting off with a sad "aye"

you know, I've heard that before. I met this white lady from Toronto in Mexico and she was talking about all the Caribbean spots in Toronto and I was like "well, she can't have made that up." she even started with a little of the talk, but I had to cut her airtime because she sounded like one of those voice translation apps.

Back
Top Bottom