Hell Rell Got Knocked Out?

That's wild. In front of man's mom and catty. Rell was on his back arms stretched as if he was saying "spare me". He should have used one of the utensils and get it cracking.

Dudes are so wack
So eager for props
Filming an assault :smh:
Hope he gets his patnas together and rides on the folks who keep beating him up

That had homie trying to get away like....
Almmy.gif

That's wild. In front of man's mom and catty. Rell was on his back arms stretched as if he was saying "spare me". He should have used one of the utensils and get it cracking.
I would have had to grab a steak knife after getting beat like that. :lol:

He had the opportunity to get up. Someone you know feels some type of way about you, so he should have defended himself and his family. He broke out on his family.

It was only one guy attacking him and he didn't even try to fight him back, he was asking for forgiveness and then ran.

You can't be talking about you're the hardest out and do stuff like this.

The humanity in me wants to feel bad for him, but the amount of grease he talks makes me try to put his beatings in perspective:smh:
Right, then hops back on live to talk reckless again after scrambling for his life. He had bars but had a mouth like Jimmy.

Man don't be owing people in this social media era, dudes get off on the likes. That may even matter more than the money.

Man don't be owing people in this social media era, dudes get off on the likes. That may even matter more than the money.

The worst part of it, was they found out where he was at, because he was on Live from the restaurant :stoneface: They recognized it.

.that was some sucka ish...

LOL. We MUST be watching different videos champ. That's all on Rell.....how do you let 3 dudes roll up on you like that, and you don't stand up like a man before they get that close on you....and still continue to sit down as they are well within arms reach of you. Not like they snuck Rell from behind unknowingly, now that would be some sucka ****.

Most likely Hell Rell got exactly what he deserved from the situation, from getting beat up in front of his family and loved ones for them to see to literally crawling for his life in front of the Golden Corral buffet table. So much for him having "shooters on deck". As far as I'm concerned he should be thankful he got this *** whipping as it just might help him save his life and turn things around.

They just keep treating this big head lil body mfer like a punching bag :smh:

We MUST be watching different videos champ. That's all on Rell.....how do you let 3 dudes roll up on you like that, and you don't stand up like a man before they get that close on you

they had da drop on him, its clear as day he ain't notice anything until they were right in front of him.

and its 3 goons vs one dude with his family...you don't points for that b. straight sucka ish.

Back
Top Bottom