Hello Woodbridge - Music Video

This is a quick Mixtape video that I did for my folks. My boy JFK up&coming producer decided to remix Hello Brooklyn... a few days later we have a finishedproduct... All the "cameos" are of people who are aspiring artist and the street signs are random spots in woodbridge that folks know about.....

HELLO WOODBRIDGE LINK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I live like two neighborhoods down from Rollingwood...

What school ya'll from? I see the Hylton and GF shots

i graduated in 01 from hylton... everyone else graduate in 02 from GF....

more than likely we will do a remix version in the spring/summer when we put up a lil budget and have more than one day of planning and shooting...

First and foremost, It's Vikings all day.

Nice to see dudes stickin to the rap shh and stayin out of trouble.

Hope yall make it, seen a lot of familiar faces.

J. Flem waddup.

....HEAD

I would eventually like to do a DMV video but too many folks on that "I'm better than you" swag and don't want to link.....

Originally Posted by DATDUDEFROMVA

I would eventually like to do a DMV video but too many folks on that "I'm better than you" swag and don't want to link.....

In cases like that, just do you son. If they don't wanna link up then they don't wanna linkup. But don't let a few dudes reign on your parade. Just make your videos/songs and if they aint on the ship then so be it.

I was jokin' this morning cause' I hate young'ns with the chinstrap beards, but its adecent production.

My-T.

first.. thanks for everyone taking the time to watch and reply..

Ima keep moving regardless... i am just trying to give local artist an outlet for quality work... but i am trying to move on to bigger projects... but stillhelp the ones that helped me get to where im at...

what no 55 nwo cameos? and im not from woodbridge but i saw Manassas on that 95 exit sign! southboys reppin!

Seriously, whats with the whole DMV !%!$ and what is the purpose of it, you are from where you are from and live.

Wow, I just watched the video....wow, you show a bunch of places that in most places would be considered a luxury, there is nothing "hood" or"ghetto" about Woodbridge, seriously, why do some of you want to act like your from the hood, I dont understand it, is it something to be proud of?Maybe its one of those "things you have to experience" but if you have resources that Northern VA has to offer, seriously...come on. Fairfax Countyis one of the wealthiest Counties in the Country and people want to act "hood" get that **$$ out of here.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

EDIT: You did a great job from the editing stand point as far as the post production stuff that you did. Good job on that. I could have cared less for theactual content of it though. Might want to look into a good tri-pod for those first shots you had of the street signs.

The song wasn't bad, but hrie Lavan or someone you most definitely need a new logo. Both Young Berg and Yound Buck have used those logos.

Back
Top Bottom