Help a girl out. 2003 Black/Golf Patent OG

[ATTACHMENT=6349][ATTACHMENT=6350]1368628984Box (52k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]I need help! I'm not really a sneaker girl!! Just a girl who wants to get her man a fresh pair of OG Jordans without getting ripped off. I like the 2003 Black and Gold Patent Leather OG. I found a pair that seems legit. My concern is how to find out what the original box looked like. It was 11 years ago but I know lots of you on this site are highly educated on everything OG. Someone point me in the right direction? Is there a sure somewhere that shows the boxes that go with each sneaker? Oh and how much would you pay for these? Size 12. Thanks!!

Here is the box they have shoes in. Help.

Try to get more pics, but from what I remember that's the box they came in, get a pic of the production tag. From what I can see so far you good to go

nerd.gif

It's behind the shoes tongue sometimes but in this case it's off to the side of the shoe inside, and the numbers should match up to the numbers on the box. For example My 2000 concords have a number of 136046 101 on the tag these same numbers will be on the box. Also look for the font to look good, numbers spaced out, etc. If you need more help feel free to PM me

Last edited:
You are the sweetest [emoji]128526[/emoji] do you have any idea where to find info on what the box should actually look like? Does that look like a box they would have used? Thanks so much!

That's the correct box, and you're welcome!! How much are they asking for them? Are they brand new never worn?

The box is 100% correct for the shoes, and the pair pictured are authentic.

Another bit of advice I'd give you is to get paper tagged & dated pics from the seller, those look suspiciously like stock pics.

i.e. Sellers name & today's date hand written on a piece of paper next to the shoes so you know that he actually owns them and hasn't just randomly stolen those pics off the internet.

Box and shoes are definitely legit bro.

But as stated before, I would ask for tagged pics, those pix look suspicious.

So yeah tagged pix, inside production date as well.

And also if it appears that they definitely legit: WELL DONE BRO THAT IS A HELL OF A PAIR.

Heres my box of those 1s, you should be able to see the design on the top, and my box is pretty messed up been through a lot lol i might sell mine, hope this helps :smile:

I haven't gotten them yet. They will be here Monday. Now nervousness because the box above doesn't look like the box in my pics! [emoji]128553[/emoji]

from a regular view of the shoe it all looks black but its kind of like hologram and since the light is right on top of my box you see it more, but when you get them take pictures and post them up to see if theyre good, they helped me out legit check my pair

from a regular view of the shoe it all looks black but its kind of like hologram and since the light is right on top of my box you see it more, but when you get them take pictures and post them up to see if theyre good, they helped me out legit check my pair
Word!

It seems like the wing logo is kinda patent not really patent but it differs when you see it from above or from the side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom