Help a Sneaker Head out.

I am new to the shoe game, and i wanted to know how do you buy jordans online? Which store do you guys order from?

Also, any tips for me beginingin the shoe game?

Thank you.
happy.gif

Nikestore.com, footlocker, finishline, footaction, eastbay, champs etc are some of the major retailers, and you'll find out about more legit sites if you just browse around the threads. If you're looking to cop older stuff, there's always eBay, the bull/sell forum on NT, or local consignment shops that you can start with. And buy what you actually like, not what everyone else likes.

From my experience, buying Jordans online is more difficult than anything. NDC has a horrible habit of locking up and those other sites as well. My advice is to network and develop a connect at your local shoe spot. It's even possible to call HoHs (House of Hoops) and place phone orders for certain sneakers. I live in Louisiana and used to be able to call my shoe guy at HoH Chicago for exclusive kicks before we got a HoH here in town.

I do agree you should only buy what you like and not buy into the hype. I don't do online waiting for kicks with hype because major sites like NDC FNL FTL and Eastbay often lock up and I have rarely been able to get through. Try networking at your local shoe spots and wow them with your sneaker knowledge, then develop that one connect that really wants your business and will go the extra mile to keep your as a valued customers. I live in Louisiana and gained a connect at HoH Chicago by calling and trying to place an over-the-phone order for CP3.III tributes before we got a HoH here in town.

Back
Top Bottom