HELP: Does the Bay Area energy drink Hyphy Juice still exist?

One of my close friends is getting married and he has been on a mission to find Hyphy Juice for his wedding; however I'm having difficulty finding the product anywhere. The Hyphy Juice website is down (it went down about a week ago), their Facebook and e-mail alias is non-responsive and none of the local stores that used to carry it in Northern CA do anymore. From the research I've done, it was made by "Its Good Beverage Company LLC"; however the number I found doesn't belong to the company anymore (it was a cell phone number who said "Wrong number") and there doesn't seem to be any more updated info.

I reside in Southern California now and am traveling up to the Bay Area this weekend, so I'm hoping you can help me locate the product. Any help is appreciated!

BfN_TdmCMAAfFUY.jpg

It's usually in the Punjab or ******** stores. There's one in downtown Sac that still Carrys it. 8th & Jst next to a subway

It's usually in the Punjab or ******** stores. There's one in downtown Sac that still Carrys it. 8th & Jst next to a subway

May be convenient for me as I'm flying into the Sac airport rather than travel to the Bay Area on a wild goose chase. :nerd: Appreciate that.

One of my close friends is getting married and he has been on a mission to find Hyphy Juice for his wedding; however I'm having difficulty finding the product anywhere. The Hyphy Juice website is down (it went down about a week ago), their Facebook and e-mail alias is non-responsive and none of the local stores that used to carry it in Northern CA do anymore. From the research I've done, it was made by "Its Good Beverage Company LLC"; however the number I found doesn't belong to the company anymore (it was a cell phone number who said "Wrong number") and there doesn't seem to be any more updated info.

I reside in Southern California now and am traveling up to the Bay Area this weekend, so I'm hoping you can help me locate the product. Any help is appreciatedonl

I reside in Southern California now and am traveling up to the Bay Area this weekend, so I'm hoping you can help me locate the product. Any help is appreciated!

BfN_TdmCMAAfFUY.jpg
Only one spot in Sacramento started sellimg it again.

Attachments

• D13F4CE9-B12B-42D8-BF63-F765AF7192B4.jpeg
    D13F4CE9-B12B-42D8-BF63-F765AF7192B4.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 1,022
just sliding through to revive this thread

my boy and i were just talkin about hyphy juice tonite and how essential this **** was to our college experience back in like '05 or '06

Back
Top Bottom