HELP. DONATE.

Jojo mag ingat kayo dyan! And set up a paypal and I will donate. Spread the word that Ateneo is taking donations din and shelter for anyone in need. Best ofluck to you guys and my thoughts and prayers are with you all

shoot man, lets make something official and put it on fatlace. let me know. i can design the flyer or whatever.

dam.. thats all bad
smh.gif

Majority of the residents are still stuck on the roof of their houses since yesterday.Lets do this donation drive.

Saw your Facebook status on this. I'll donate a few bucks when the paypal is ready.

my prayers go out to everyone affected by this.

just spoke to a few fam-lay members out there
and they said they almost lost everything. =/

get that paypal set up and make it official.

Gawd damn. I'd donate if I had anything to give. But as of now, I cant even afford to buy myself a dollar menu cheeseburger. Hope you guys out there makeit through this without too much harm done
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Gawd damn. I'd donate if I had anything to give. But as of now, I cant even afford to buy myself a dollar menu cheeseburger. Hope you guys out there make it through this without too much harm done
frown.gif

Me too, I'll def. pray for those in the P.I.

Whattup NT! props to kingcrux31 for spreading the awareness on what's going on back in the homeland/Philippines
since there is no link for donations yet, here's a link to the Philippine National Red Cross that shows ways anyone can donate.
http://www.redcross.org.ph/Site/PNRC/wtd.aspx
i'm sure any type of donation big or small would be greatly appreciated.

thoughts and prayers to you and yours

sorry to hear this happened around your way...prayers are out to all in this situation
I'm willing to play a part in this donation

Back
Top Bottom