Help finding New Era 59FIFTY sj sharks cap??

hi, does anyone know where i can find one in the bay area? i've checked quite a few cap/jersey stores but to no avail...

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks.

last I checked, Oakridge didn't have any. I've been looking for one too, but haven't been able to find the right combo of size and color. =[

Oakridge has a lot of Flexfits and stretch fits, but I don't remember seeing a 59Fifty.

good luck finding one

they have some at eastridge. i forgot what the store is called, but it's on the first level on the side nearest to old navy. it's somewhere there.it's not a streetwear or hip-hop type of store, it's really just for sports. the last i checked, like 3 days ago, they had the 5950 fitteds in teal,white, and black.

but damn, i hate that new logo though.

winners in valley fair should have some. i got mine from there couple months ago. they are in that shelf right behind the registers.

oakridge might have them. dont remember the name, but it sells alot of hats and jerseys and its right across from hot topic

thanks for everyone's response.

ro0ts said he checked tanforan mall, hillsdale, and stonestown within the last week and nothing. i was at valley fair on sunday,and all they had were the teal rbk fitteds behind the register. i'll have to check oakridge sometime this week. if anyone sees it anywhere in the baywithin the last couple of days, please feel free to post! like i said, i've been looking for this damn cap like i was looking for information from localstores regarding those damn DMPs from a couple yrs back...

Eastridge homie, funny how Eastridge is on the East Side of San Jose and where is gang land and all you see is gangsters wear Sharks stuff including New EraSharks. Cousin cop the all black 1/4, to match a Cali Sharks shirt he cop at Oakridges Shoepalace, same sharks logo.

GuerillaUnit, how long ago did Shirtique in Tanforan have em? I was there yesterday and didn't see any 59Fiftys.

ro0ts--
theyre not on the wall with all the other 5950s. theyre on one of those movable new era racks that are by the entrance

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

ro0ts--
theyre not on the wall with all the other 5950s. theyre on one of those movable new era racks that are by the entrance

+$+@, I didn't take the time to scan the other areas of the floor in terms of fitteds.. was just looking for a jersey for my sis. Ima try to get backthere on my day off, thanks for the tip

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TOUCH MONEY,

where did you find that sharks fitted? was it at eastridge, or somewhere else where i haven't looked yet?

thanks.

I was Shirtique in Tanforan yesterday. They had about 3 different kinds of SJ Sharks 59Fiftys, a black w/logo, a white/logo, and a teal i think. Not on thewall with the SF fitteds but on the rack right next to it. It's on the right side right when you walk into the store.

good lookin' out everyone! i went to shirtique at tanforan today and was able to score the teal sj fitted! after weeks of searching,it finally has come to an end. thanks everyone for helping out!

to recap, if anyone is looking for the teal sj new era fitted, go to shirtique @ tanforan. it's right on a portable shelf, directly to the right of theentrance! $32.99 + tax. and if they don't have your size on the rack, just ask the lady. she was super helpful!

Thanks for the info everyone! I just scooped up the teal one and the blk one today at tanforan. They also had a white one if anyone is looking...

Back
Top Bottom