HELP finding this shirt! (Lebron MVP)

anyone know where i can get this in a Large? eastbay doesnt have it. if anyone can help me out id appreciate it.

nike-lebron-james-mvp-tee-1.jpg

All over outlets. Ontario Mills, CA Nike Factory store had them last time I went about 2 weeks ago.

Try giving them a call, Lebron clothing usually sits for months from what I've noticed.

It would also help having the product number that way you can locate it incase you can't find it.

Outlets sir, like everyone else stated.

There's an abundance of Lebron gear at the Camarillo Outlet.

I thought there would be Kobe gear as well, I asked one of the employee's, and the girl gave me the smirk and chuckle, said
"We never get Kobe clothing at all".  

not sure what size u wear but champs site has them on sale for 14.99 if u can fit a small or medium

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

not sure what size u wear but champs site has them on sale for 14.99 if u can fit a small or medium
need a LARGE like my op says

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

need a LARGE like my op says
all outlets ship, just give them a call, ask for the size, give your info, and you're good to go

no credit card right now other wise i would have already
30t6p3b.gif

i was hopng someone could pick one up and ill gladly pay them through paypal

steve cash if i get a chance to drop by camarillo next week ill grab one for you and you can paypal me. im headed out of town this weekend so wont be able to go until next week at the earliest...however if you got a debit card they can take that as well since i assume you got paypal and have a checking account (otherwise i dont know how you have paypal)....but yea they can charge it like a credit card since it should have visa or mastercard on it

again, if i head out there ill help you out but i went just last week so ill see if i got time and if i got something else to grab there. its a good drive for me so its a maybe, but ill try if im in the area.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

steve cash if i get a chance to drop by camarillo next week ill grab one for you and you can paypal me. im headed out of town this weekend so wont be able to go until next week at the earliest...however if you got a debit card they can take that as well since i assume you got paypal and have a checking account (otherwise i dont know how you have paypal)....but yea they can charge it like a credit card since it should have visa or mastercard on it

again, if i head out there ill help you out but i went just last week so ill see if i got time and if i got something else to grab there. its a good drive for me so its a maybe, but ill try if im in the area.
no worries man, thanks.

anyone near one or planning on going?
nerd.gif

1)buy a nike giftcard here physical or digital either way should work...
2)pay with paypal for the giftcard.
3)Call the outlet that has the shirt in stock and pay with the giftcard.

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom