HELP! hubby wants Ken Griffey jr freshwater

Hi.
I won't lie I don't know a lot about shoes. My husband has spent 5 years owning a business and working his *** off !! I want to show my love and I know finding these shoes will break his mind !!!!

12.5 Nike Ken Griffey Freshwater. I'm in Canada but at a loss of where to look.

Any advice please

Agree that Stockx is likely your best bet for something that's a little more uncommon like these. Just know there are no returns due to sizing, etc. The plus side is they now offer (show) all-in pricing for Canadians, so you won't have any surprise duties upon delivery.

One note - 12.5 is a bit of a wonky or rare size, as often they don't make as many half sizes that big. You'll see a 12.5 on Stockx is $100 more than a 12, and $70 more than a 13. Stockx does have an offer system though, and it appears there are 9 sellers with a size 12.5 - I would use their Bid system to throw an offer of about $250-270 out there and see if any of them bite. The last 6 pairs of 12.5 sold for 308, 308, 293, 283, 244, 225 just to give you a sense of actual selling prices. Worst case is you should be able to get them for $300 or a little less as opposed to the listed Low Ask of $348. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom