HELP! i need to buy my bf new jordans for christmas... WHICH ONES??

I live in brooklyn... where would be the best place to get the 11/12 shoes. Manhattan mayb? and i noe he likes the 3s 10s 8s.. so do you think he'll likethat 11/12 pack?

Yeah chances are he likes the 11/12. But he might already be planning to get them himself already. And there's going to be crazy camp outs and lines forthem. A lot of people are going to have them, so it won't really be a unique gift. Maybe get him some other Jordan? But whatever you get him I'm prettysure he'll be happy, it's the thought that counts.

Air Jordan 3 Retro White/True Blue. i seen him lookin at these before.. worth the cash they are like 350?? how come? and where can buythem?

ebay is probably the best place for the true blue, they cost that much becuase they released a while back and thus not in store. good luck! happy holidays!

Originally Posted by aMariPlZ

Air Jordan 3 Retro White/True Blue. i seen him lookin at these before.. worth the cash they are like 350?? how come? and where can buythem?

Those are hard to find, and there are a lot of fakes. I suggest you not try to get those if you dunno how to tell fake from real.
But if you're still not sure what to get him, have a mutual friend help you ask so it'll be less obvious that you want to know.

Get him fusions
smile.gif
and then call me

What about the 3s in
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]silver/sport red-light graphite-orange peel ??
[/td] [/tr][/table]

^ dont think those are in stores anymore. try the 11/12 although you might have to beat the crowd for those since alot of people will be after those on releaseday. if you are not up for the lining up or anything to deal with the hype. just try picking up some jordan xx3s although they may be a bit pricey.

Originally Posted by aMariPlZ

I live in brooklyn... where would be the best place to get the 11/12 shoes. Manhattan mayb? and i noe he likes the 3s 10s 8s.. so do you think he'll like that 11/12 pack?

if he's feelin the 3s.. get him the 3/20 pack.. there are plenty of them around plus i'm sure he'll be gettin the 11/12s for himself if he's areal jordan head..

the 11/12 would probably be the biggest thing around.

hed really appreciate it cause youd have to go through alot of trouble to get em

Back
Top Bottom