HELP I want to give my bf the BESt Birthday ever!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

SHD

FTB
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chockiwi

I think I'm decided on a cruise, thanks for all the "helpful" answers!

I would bet money that ya bf would appreciate our suggestions more than he will appreciate a cruise... Unless... You plan to LHA,PIIYB, ATM, eat some kids,have a 3some, BJ+sandwich+sportscenter... Unless you do all that while on the cruise

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by chockiwi

I think I'm decided on a cruise, thanks for all the "helpful" answers!
You plan to LHA,PIIYB, ATM, eat some kids, have a 3some, BJ+sandwich+sportscenter... while on the cruise
I think that will make him a happy man

thats a lot of $$$ to spend on just a bf

not a fiancee, not a husband...just a bf

cruise idea sounds good

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

358b6gx.jpg

shorty sound like a FREAK on her blackplanet page
laugh.gif

This thread just got a lil more interesting...

DETECTIVES...we need pics, address, age, name, mspace, address, bloodtype, hip size, cup size, what she ate last night...get all info you can on ol girl...

10wjlh1.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

No wonder no girls stay on NT, you guys are hella rude.
indifferent.gif

shes been here for a long time, shes not new
and with that said... she wants to blow $3,000 on 24 hrs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

for "something he wont forget"
women are quick to call us "dumb animals" yet forget what we like... just as quick
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Word

I swear broads are weird as hell. OP you are over thinking it. 3 stacks? really? All that is going to do is make him feel guilty for not spending that amountor more for your b-day. This is why dudes struggle to find out what gifts to give their GFs come B-day/V-day/X-mas time.

Do you really need advice on this?

Turn your tv on in the bedroom have it on the NFL Network channel (Or Pr0n preferably a Mr. Marcus joint or a Tory Lane flick). Get some dope lingerie (LaPerla since you want to drop stacks). Stockings, heels, corsets, the whole works. Dont go weak on the heels gets some high heel joints. Get a nice bottle ofbubbly (or his favorite beer
pimp.gif
). And do anything he wants sexually bewild (shd/lha
laugh.gif
sick.gif
). If you are secure ......3SOME with one of your friends. Im almost certainthere is at least one friend your BF thinks is hot. Afterwards DO NOT SPEAK TO HIM, dont be asking for "cuddle time" and all that other whack @@%@broads be on. Don't ask him a million questions...basically be quiet and look pretty. Quietly get up and fix him a meal, and spend the rest of the nightwatching an action flick or a horror movie. DONE...memorable.

BUT if you just have to be different and not do the sure fire thing to get a man to appreciate you, then get him aSamsung LED TV
eek.gif

9238835_sa.jpg

9238835cv1a.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9238835&type=product&id=1218065985439

k34thu.jpg

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom