Help identifying an old team jordan.

had these when i was younger.

probably 97-98-99 maybe before.

they were half white half black. they looked like scarface af1's. theyre was white/blacj cw and a dark green (maybe forest)/white.

any help with pics will be appreciated.

sprtBasketballBrand_Jordan_Jumpman_VINdicate-resized200.jpg

it might be these there the Jordan Vindicate

I think I know which ones you are talking about.. they were the first ever Team Jordan's released.
107-0702_IMG.JPG

107-0703_IMG.JPG

107-0704_IMG.JPG

You probably can't tell from these pics but these do have the Scarface look to them from the top view. These are the Air Jordan Team 1's in theWhite/Flint Grey/Black colorway.

From your discription, JJC6723 hit the nail on the head. Those were the Jordan Vindicate, made for Vin Baker. I believe they also came with a bottle of gin.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

These ?

White/black

Scarface, the inner is black and the outter is white

Came out around 2000

post1.jpg

i cant see your pics
when I quoted your pic it came up so I'm just trying to help.

BUT I don't think those are the ones he wants.

the pair he wants are more than likely the Vindicates.
they had the one color already posted, the a pair with a deep forest green(where the white is) and white(where the black is) was the other color released, ashe said.

the only other pairs that even somewhat came to mind were the Jumpman Team 2's(I believe that's what they were called), there were 3 colors,white/black/red, black/white/red, and white/navy/gold.

the white/black/red and white/navy/gold pairs had "Jordan" written over the midsole.
the upper had the perforations similar to the XIII's, with a shield from the XIV's over the ankle area.
the white/black/red pair were white upper, black midsole, red "jordan" on midsole; the white/navy/gold pair had a white midsole, navy blue"jordan" on midsole, white upper on outside of the shoe and navy upper on the inside of the shoe(similar to how scarface is half white/half black,that's what brought it to mind); the black/white/red pair were white midsole, black upper, no "jordan" written on midsole.
then teams like like Cal and Cincinnati had team editions they wore as well(I think St. Johns had a pair too, back when they were still relevant
laugh.gif
, didn't they get dropped from JB/nike altogether?)

the other pair was the team Deuce Trey, with 1 black/red shoe and 1 white/red shoe, and a few other colors with mix-and-match colorways/parts, BUT neither ofthose match your color descriptions like the Vindicates.

These released in 2001. Only Team shoe that resembles the Scarface AF1; doesn't match the years/colourways you listed, though...

k144lh.jpg

6ht1fa.jpg

^^^ wow i remember those coming out. believe they came with a bag and a towel? (correct me if im wrong)
those definately match OP's description...hope they rerelease

thanks....just remember literally EVERYBODY had those just for the bag....most people at my school had the white/NC blue to match our school colors

Originally Posted by Respinda

I think I know which ones you are talking about.. they were the first ever Team Jordan's released.
107-0702_IMG.JPG

107-0703_IMG.JPG

107-0704_IMG.JPG

You probably can't tell from these pics but these do have the Scarface look to them from the top view. These are the Air Jordan Team 1's in the White/Flint Grey/Black colorway.

pimp.gif
Wish they would retro these so bad!!!
I had a pair when I was like 8 or 9 years old.

OMFG OMFG OMFG THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE VINDICATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE WERE MY SECOND JORDAN EVER. HAD LAST SHOT14'S FIRST IN 2nd GRADE, THEN PICKED UP VINDICATES AT THE GOODWILL IN 3rd GRADE! OMFG OMFG CAN WE GET A RETRO?????!!!!!! that really deserved caps imo

Originally Posted by JJC6723

sprtBasketballBrand_Jordan_Jumpman_VINdicate-resized200.jpg

it might be these there the Jordan Vindicate

i think he's most likely talkin about these vindicates fror vin baker back in his seattle days

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

These released in 2001. Only Team shoe that resembles the Scarface AF1; doesn't match the years/colourways you listed, though...

k144lh.jpg

6ht1fa.jpg

what are these called? i remember when those came out as well

Back
Top Bottom