Help, Is this normal or am i paranoid?

he dont know what that thang smell like so he tryna see if his girl got some stank
roll.gif

its the p smell virgin its natural
laugh.gif

if this doesnt get locked... i think mods just love locking my threads.

laugh.gif
I never heard of the smell lasting for days. I hope for your sake it wasn't rotten box ie. yeast infected. But wash your face dude, or maybe you could just have hot breath all the time and you never noticed
grin.gif
. Get some Icebreakers in your life tho.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Are you sure you didnt consume DaBottom?
laugh.gif

the outhouse is only a few inches from the snack bar........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP wash ya face and if you got facial hair shave and then take ya girl to the DR. asap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

Maybe you should wash your upper lip.

By chance do you have facial hair?
Naw, no facial hair.. I even tried putting a lot of lotion on my face but when it dries up the smell comes back. I think im going to wait til the morning to see if it goes away. I actually regret it because food dont taste the same. Im hoping its just in my mind.

AHH!, the classic case of smelly breath after eating it.

To answer your question you need to goggle tomato juice mixed with baking soda, mixed with a little alcohol, mixed with milk and than a tablespoon of butter does the trick.

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

AHH!, the classic case of smelly breath after eating it.

To answer your question you need to goggle tomato juice mixed with baking soda, mixed with a little alcohol, mixed with milk and than a tablespoon of butter does the trick.
goggle-vp-full.jpg

??

Paranoid, if she's you girl I think you would know what her V Jay smells like on a regular basis.

You must be @least 15

Back
Top Bottom