Help! Jordan 8 2013 legit check

So I saw these kicks on kixify and the seller had 100% feedback and good reviews and all but the pic he had was of a size 12 http://www.kixify.com/product/air-jordan-8-playoff-11 so  i told the seller to send me pics of the size 13 and these were the pics he sent me. everything seemed to check out especially since the shoe had the correct side design (the part with the lines and all) because all the fakes I've seen have a flat paper looking side design.The price seemed good, almost too good to be true because they were $189, considering they retailed for $160. I I kinda thought, well maybe he fell on some hard times and just needed to sell all these shoes because reselling wasnt going as expected. he had like 8 pairs of these shoes thought, but all 8 were different sizes so I guess that's a believable quantity for a reseller to have. anyway the pic that concerned me was the side view of the right shoe because the upper near the collar of the shoe looks off. I went ahead and ordered the shoes through paypal smart connect and hopefully everything works out. if not am I covered throught smart connect? does the shoe seem to check out as authentic?

Looks like GM's to me. That paper is way too dark. GM paper. Plus the heel tabs are supposed to be high. They made these releases that way. Also what you mentioned on the collar, should be nice and round all the way.

Last edited:
Thank you guys so much. I'm glad I paid using the paypal smart connect instead of straight from my account. I've messaged the seller and told him that i'm shipping them back for a refund and i'm gonna alert paypal just in case.

So the seller gave me a refund including shipping! awesome day, until I lost the money right back paying a tow fee lol, oh well you win some you lose some.

Glad to hear that. At least you didn't have to pay for towing and waste money on fake playoff 8's.. Keep looking for these they're all over the place for good prices.

Back
Top Bottom